CDIH
Mlb all stars - Who won't torre pick from the yankees? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Mlb all stars - Who won't torre pick from the yankees? (/showthread.php?tid=2290)

Pages: 1 2

- Galt - 06-26-2002

Oh, since you referred to me specificially, I didn't figure you were talking about the Sox.

Or are you one of those retarded sports fans who uses the collective "we" when talking about a bunch of athletes who happen to play their home games near your house?

- Arpikarhu - 06-26-2002

Quote:Or are you one of those retarded sports fans who uses the collective "we" when talking about a bunch of athletes who happen to play their home games near your house?
we are not going to lower ourselves to answer this

- Galt - 06-26-2002

WE WON!!!!! WE WON!!!!!! WE WON!!!!!!!!

I can't believe they lost.

- Arpikarhu - 06-26-2002

we are not amused

- The Sleeper - 06-27-2002

Vidro has 1 more RBI than Guerrero, thus you are a retard.

- Arpikarhu - 06-27-2002

Quote:Vidro has 1 more RBI than Guerrero, thus you are a retard
because they pitch around vlad to pitch to vidro. he gets nothing but fastballs, idiot. do you actually understand baseball at all? if a real quality hitter were behind vlad his numbers would be astronomical.

If Vidro were an inferior hitter, he wouldn't capitolize on all the good pitches. And, how do you know they always pitch around Vlad, do you watch every Expos game? Do you even know where Vidro and Guerrero bat in the line-up? They also got Tatis in the lineup who has proven to be a good player elsewhere, and they are several games over .500. You are basing your assumptions on last year.

- Arpikarhu - 06-27-2002

Quote:If Vidro were an inferior hitter, he wouldn't capitolize on all the good pitches. And, how do you know they always pitch around Vlad, do you watch every Expos game? Do you even know where Vidro and Guerrero bat in the line-up? They also got Tatis in the lineup who has proven to be a good player elsewhere, and they are several games over .500. You are basing your assumptions on last year.
i never said vidro wasnt a good hitter, i just said he isnt a great hitter.Vlad has beenbatting 3rd most of the year. i see about 2 expos games a week tatis was a great hitter but he cant stay healthy. i am not basing it on last year, i am basing it on the last 4 years.

Quote:i never said vidro wasnt a good hitter
Quote:vidro sucks and only hits well because they pitch around vlad to get to him
Undecided

- Galt - 06-27-2002

Vidro bats leadoff or second and the occassional third. Vlad bats 3rd or fourth.

So, I fail to see how anyone could pitch around Vlad to get to Vidro.

- Arpikarhu - 06-27-2002

the other way around, you know what i mean.

lame

- Arpikarhu - 06-27-2002

you are a veritable thorn

- Galt - 06-27-2002

So, then they pitch around Vidro to get to Vlad?

Yea, but I'm blase' about being veritable, so its all good