CDIH
Snuka and howie - Rejoice - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Snuka and howie - Rejoice (/showthread.php?tid=2730)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Grumpy - 07-24-2002

:loveya: :loveya: :loveya: I love my lil sis! :loveya: :loveya: :loveya:

You rule BABE!

- Bag of Shit Howie - 07-24-2002

Yeah, this area is what's we could all say is the last remaining remnants of the good 'ol Ground Control..lol!! That was the best...no hold barred, just pure garbage and mayhem..lol!!

- Grumpy - 07-24-2002

:Confusedniff sniff::

Ah yes....the good ol days......I miss that. I caught the tail end of it bud damn if I don't miss it. I think that's why I take it personal when KENsDick tries to raid the short bus and turning into his personal fuckfest.

Hey Dickwad Ken - I know you can't post but maybe you can read this.

It's not gonna happen. Not now! Not ever! The filth in here will waste away at your dorkie glasses and highwater polyester pants.

LMMFAO...He got banned from here...(insert Cartman laugh here)

- Grumpy - 07-24-2002

lmmfao - banned from short bus....now I ask you. How fuckin retarded do you have to really be for a bunch of drooling retards to throw you out? Doesn't say much about him or his assfuck buddy, does it?

Yeah, that's pretty bad when an army with a combined IQ of 48 and 4.5 pairs of legs can block your passage into their slow camp..lol!! Quick...circle the wheelchairs and roll TFEC's huge head in front of the entrance!!

- Grumpy - 07-24-2002

we can't. The blind retards are using it to play soccer. I found one of ladi's "toys". We could use it's generator to block the entrance.

You'll need to hose the fish and flies off of it first!

- Grumpy - 07-24-2002

why wash them off? Save them for dinner. We'll give them to Snuka. He'll eat anything. He ate your sister out, didn't he?

Quote:He ate your sister out, didn't he?

Yeah, that explains why he's the sick fuck he is today..lol!! I think her worms made their way to his brain and have burrowed in that mass of jello he keeps up there..lol!!

- Grumpy - 07-24-2002

There is always room for jello. Ask your mom, the human jello maker. Pour 2 pounds of crystals into the abyss of her loins, fill with 10 gallons of water, ass bang her for 2 hours to stir, and then throw her ass on a block of ice for a couple of hours and VIOLA.....you got tuna jello. Complete with chunks of fruit, sperm and fungus.

Quote:Complete with chunks of fruit, sperm and fungus.

That would pretty much describe your mothers gynecological exam..lol!! Only there would be an unconscious doctor laying on the floor with flies laying their eggs on his eyes..**Gagging**

- Grumpy - 07-24-2002

LMMFAO - nice! very nice!

grumpy ====>:bow: :-D <=== howie

LOL...Grump====> insert pic of Grump gobbling my hammer and swallowing<===Me

- Grumpy - 07-24-2002

deek! see that? You try and pay homage and that's what you get in return? fuck you tool....

Now we go back to greasin your ass with Mazola and letting ladi shove her "toy" up inside you.

Nah, i like it like your 6yr old sister....Dry and rough..lol!!

- Hey Ladi - 07-24-2002

toy = wooden maniquin leg, splinters and all .. of course the only reason there is splinters, is cause I left it in his hole once & the vermin in there chewed on it.

Ugghhh....even termites are afraid to burrow up in that mossy overgrowth of a meat holster you try to call a clam

- Grumpy - 07-24-2002

Howie - she's 7 now....and she misses her uncle howie.

ladi - Howie's vermon is a family tradition. Each year, the men of his family take their youngin out the woods, deflower the boys asses, then stick impregnated forest creatures in their ass and sew it shut til they birthed da babies. One gets left behind when the momma varment are taken out. anything that survives and comes out is served for dinner that night.

Hmmm...that's funny, sorta sounds like the way you guys marinate the turkey for thanksgiving around your house> How do they sew that bird up in that cavernous spooge sucker without it rolling around and falling out??