CDIH
My first lesbian experience. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: My first lesbian experience. (/showthread.php?tid=3169)

Pages: 1 2

- Arthur Dent - 08-15-2002

Quote:<font color=white>Video, we want video!</font>
<font color=white>
Shhhh...your gonna roon it! It' a girls only party. Stick to the binoculars.</font>

Edited By Arthur Dent on Aug. 15 2002 at 3:05

- OAS - 08-15-2002

Edited By OAS on Aug. 15 2002 at 3:05

- Hey Ladi - 08-15-2002

Quote:I felt her soft hands touching my freshly shaven skin and I began to tremble....
She nuzzled at me through the shirt.... "mmm, you smell nice, can I get a better look?" I nodded vaguely and held onto the counter, she....

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-15-2002

Quote:She nuzzled at me through the shirt.... "mmm, you smell nice, can I get a better look?" I nodded vaguely and held onto the counter, she....
began to kiss my thighs gently....going slowly as she knew it was my first time....I bent my knees a bit bringing myself against her lips and her tongue began to....

- Galt - 08-15-2002

....cum?

- Ken'sPen - 08-15-2002

<font color=white><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>galt shut the fuck up.... women only.</span></font>

Edited By Arthur Dent on Aug. 15 2002 at 3:07

- Keyser Soze - 08-15-2002

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->A few years after high school, I spent the summer as a DJ at one of my buddy's strip clubs. It was a great way to spend the summer, make a little extra cash to buy beer and hang at the beach in the day, work at the bar at night. The girls would come in and flirt and tell me what they wanted to hear and I got really friendly with a few of them. Two of them were cousins and I happened to hook up with one of them in the booth one day. I was weed whacking (insert joke here) and came in and she was in the booth and she started grabbing my cock through my running pants. I wasnt complaining, so we went in office and hooked up a bit more. Unfortunately it stopped there. Her cousin was hot too and disappointed I hooked up with her cousin and not her. Needless to say that jealousy worked in my favor. So heres the part where you think I got the two of them together. Wrong. There were these two other smoking hot blondes that worked there as well. One of them I became real friendly with and would stop by my house once in awhile to do a little drinking and boinkin. One day she calls and tells me her friend, the other hot blonde down at the bar was interested in a threesome. I picked my jaw up off the floor and said sure. We all went down to a hotel down the shore, drank, they each took a half a hit of E and it was on. Needless to say that was possibly the greatest night i've spent in a long long time and a great summer to remember.

Good times. :loveya:<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

Edited By Keyser Soze on Aug. 15 2002 at 3:08

- DGW - 08-15-2002

Quote:I felt her soft hands touching my freshly shaven skin and I began to tremble....
Wood floor...Nice!

- Hey Ladi - 08-15-2002

Quote:and her tongue began to....
trace up to my navel. She put her hands on my hips & pulled me down to her. We started to kiss & I felt her hand cupping my ass. The other one moved to my....

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>I am REQUESTING that all guys edit any post after the beginning of this story so that it is in hidden text. Either by changing the font color or using the spoiler button. If you don't know how, PM me.</span>

Edited By Arthur Dent on Aug. 15 2002 at 3:08

- DGW - 08-15-2002

Requesting???? Atleast it wasn't a demand

<font color=white> I don't make demands. Just trying not to inturrupt a good story. post all you want, just do it this way so it doesn't ruin the story. Do you really want the girls getting frustrated cause they have to search for the last piece of the story?</font>

- Hey Ladi - 08-15-2002

I'm way too impatient, and you are all in the way...

Quote:The other one moved to my....
... breast, her thumb cirlcing the nipple thru the fabric. Her fingers kneeding my skin, her breath on my face, bellies touching..... I opened my eyes & saw my friend Susan kneeling next to us...

- DGW - 08-15-2002

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->I think all these ladies are frustrated already<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

- GonzoStyle - 08-15-2002

</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->I think ken is slowly becoming BalloonNot<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

- Spitfire - 08-15-2002

Susan leaned down to kiss me...teasing at first, moving away from me just as I got closer, then softly and tenderly. Her lips were so soft and moist, and her tongue was inviting. Alice was getting a little bit impatient and began to remove my panties, which were already completely soaked through...

- Hey Ladi - 08-15-2002

They took off my night shirt & laid me down against the cool tiles. He head was pounding & all I wanted was more....
They kissed over me for a min, then came back down... Susan waited for my reaction as Alice started to run her tongue up my thigh...

- Whip - 08-16-2002

ladi,
its not my fault crx is telling stories, and my neighbor across the street is walking around naked...