CDIH
Spam alert!!!! - Great band!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Spam alert!!!! - Great band!! (/showthread.php?tid=3252)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Keyser Soze - 08-22-2002

i'll sing you two a love song if you come to the show on saturday at 10PM at stevie g's in union beach nj directions at steviegs.com and more info about projectpseudo at projectpseudo.com

- Arpikarhu - 08-22-2002

and i dont appreciate the fact if i dont post for a day or two you blow off the fact that we were bestest of buddies and kiss up to gonzo to replace me

- HedCold - 08-22-2002

kiss up to him? when did i do that? quoting wu tang?

Quote:i'll sing you two a love song if you come to the show on saturday at 10PM at stevie g's in union beach nj directions at steviegs.com and more info about projectpseudo at projectpseudo.com
some pictures on your site look blurry. to bad someone like lent wasn't around.

- Arpikarhu - 08-22-2002

i think i might have to do another vote to find a bestest buddy that i can trust and who appreciates me for me

- Keyser Soze - 08-22-2002

hedcold, got a digital camera?

- HedCold - 08-22-2002

when did i ever not show appreciation?

i can't help but feel like all you did was use me, and now you're done with me so you're tossing me to the side.

Quote:hedcold, got a digital camera?
nope

- Arpikarhu - 08-22-2002

Quote:i can't help but feel like all you did was use me, and now you're done with me so you're tossing me to the side.
now you are projecting your actions onto me!

- HedCold - 08-22-2002

does that mean this is all over and i don't have to say HEY BUDDY! all the time? that was getting tacky

- Arpikarhu - 08-22-2002

see? i knew it!!!!

- HedCold - 08-22-2002

i just felt it was wrong that we had to keep defiling threads with it, especially now that i see it was an obvious attempt to make sure i was still your buddy. you never showed any trust.

- Arpikarhu - 08-22-2002

and you have proven how right i was!

- Jack - 08-22-2002

If you two don't stop shouting in the middle of the street, I'm gonna call the cops. I'm trying to sleep over here.

- Arpikarhu - 08-22-2002

uh oh. people are getting uppity, jack is gonna lock this. :-D

- HedCold - 08-22-2002

i can't be friends with someone who can't trust me. you proved you couldn't and i wasn't going to sit around and take it anymore. you 'proved yourself right' by forcing me to take the only action i could where i could keep some respect. you dug your own grave on this one.

- The Sleeper - 08-22-2002

this is dumb

- Jack - 08-22-2002

Damn it.. I warned you. The police are on their way. I told em that Hedcold slapped Arpi giving him a big black bruise under his eye and Arpi responded by kicking Hedcold in the nuts.

- Arpikarhu - 08-22-2002

Quote:i can't be friends with someone who can't trust me. you proved you couldn't and i wasn't going to sit around and take it anymore. you 'proved yourself right' by forcing me to take the only action i could where i could keep some respect. you dug your own grave on this one.
if this is what you have to believe to help you sleep at night , then go ahead. we know the truth

- HedCold - 08-22-2002

Rolleyes

- Arpikarhu - 08-22-2002

dont roll your eyes at me, traitor!

- HedCold - 08-22-2002

galavanter!