CDIH
Bill pay - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Bill pay (/showthread.php?tid=3540)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- GonzoStyle - 09-19-2002

I thanked you for chipping in, what do you want me to suck your cock? It wasn't for an entire month though mister moneybags. I gave you the benefit many times, go cry me a river.

- GonzoStyle - 09-19-2002

no

- diceisgod - 09-19-2002

Fast Freddy's here!!! OMG! How's your good pal LAMANTHONY doing!?!?

Edited By diceisgod on Sep. 19 2002 at 6:02

- Hybrid - 09-19-2002

oh god. no. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

- The Sleeper - 09-19-2002

Thanks for paying the server arpi :thumbs-up:

- diceisgod - 09-20-2002

Your generous spirit never ceases to amaze me, GB. :bow:

- Hybrid - 09-20-2002

godly billionaire for mod

- FAST FREDDY - 09-20-2002

cool thingys to use in posting, I like it here.

:fart:

- Kid Afrika - 09-20-2002

Don't get too comfortable. You still have to make it through the "initiation"...

:burnfucker: :burnfucker: :burnfucker: :burnfucker: :burnfucker:

- GonzoStyle - 09-20-2002

Quote:Thanks for paying the server arpi

:fuckoff:

- GonzoStyle - 09-20-2002

Sean works his ass off to keep this place afloat, I offer my help as much I can. Jack busts his ass coding the site, yet we all pulled for you and you made us look like shits cause you can't grow the fuck up. Yet cause of asswipes like you Sean is disgusted in the place he sweated his ass off to make.

Too bad you can't be relied upon to be an adult or keep your promises of quitting. You donated, I thanked you and ate a lot of shit for you when people wanted you demoded. It's not like you paid for the entire tenure of the board, don't act like a savior. Thank you but don't think it gives you free reign. Now go and criqtique some more posts. I am fuckin broke, yet I continue to pay the bill. The mods chipped in and it helped I was very appreciative and I thanked everyone a million times over. But don't fuckin patronize me cause I had a problem making the payment this month you fuckin ingrate. No one is here to make any money, we are all here to have fun and that is why we all put in our all to keep this haven open. So take your snide remarks, your sarcastic attitude and your snotty replies and kindly go fuck yourself.

Anytime you want your donation refunded, please say so.

Edited By GonzoStyle on Sep. 20 2002 at 5:33

- Sean Cold - 09-20-2002

simply put:

Arpi, send me a PM with your adress and you can have your money back. I personally rather see the site go away then have you pull what you just did. This is why when countless people offer help I always turn it down. You offered, as did others and I was grateful. Now, you can have your fuckin money back and you can go have another stroke you piece of shit. I do suggest you don't try your tough guy bat wielding shtick with me. You are nothing more than a fragile old man with the grey matter of a four year old.

- Kid Afrika - 09-20-2002

Well arpi, looks like the shortest straw has been pulled for you.

- Buttmunch - 09-20-2002

Sounds like the tribe has spoken to me.

- Keyser Soze - 09-20-2002

i spent arpi's donation on canolli's for the mashroom.

- Arpikarhu - 09-20-2002

it is amazing how you can all dish it out but cant take it . i dont want the money. i dont want applause for sending it. i was just poking at you guys. but as has been seen before, you guys can jump all over everybody but the minute someone teases you about something you did, you all get like 5 year old girls. boo hoo. what a bunch of pussies!

- Maynard - 09-20-2002

Quote:i spent arpi's donation on canolli's for the mashroom.
I never got one of those. :-( And I LOOOOVE canolli's.

- Keyser Soze - 09-20-2002

arpi, canolli?

- Arpikarhu - 09-20-2002

Quote:arpi, canolli?
let gonzo have it. maybe it will cheer him up and help him find his sense of humor again.

- Ken'sPen - 09-20-2002

Arpi is ruining this board for everyone,
first his antics caused you to lose the greates MOD ever,
now he is incurring the ire of the founding fathers,

is there no controlling this monster?