CDIH
Sue me now you small cocked big chinned "ceo" puss - Aka goodbye oa.com - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Sue me now you small cocked big chinned "ceo" puss - Aka goodbye oa.com (/showthread.php?tid=3734)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- FoundryMusicJeff - 10-11-2002

Quote:I do care for people who are my friends and people who enjoyed the site cause I loved that site and its members.

Why would you love a site that sees fit to ban you after all you've given to it? I can see you liking the people, but the site was a piece of shit and so were the people who ran it. I'm surprised the rest of the mods didn't walk away when you were erased.

Bring the people here if you like them so much.

- Faceman - 10-11-2002

Quote:We're redesigning it as we speak

Are you taking all references to O&A off your site, because when ant finds out you talked bad about froy, you've had it buddy :lol: :lol:

- GonzoStyle - 10-11-2002

Quote:Why would you love a site that sees fit to ban you after all you've given to it? I can see you liking the people, but the site was a piece of shit and so were the people who ran it. I'm surprised the rest of the mods didn't walk away when you were erased.

well that is where we differ, you view a site as it's management. I view a site as it's members, it is them who make the site. You can own a site all you want but with no members it is nothing.

I didn't see OA.com as froy, I saw it as the members. I disliked how he ran it and hated some of the people for defending him blindly. But I would keep this site up even if 5 people were on it, 30 of them maybe assholes or whatever but those 5 make it worth it.

Quote:I am over what happened, I don't even "hate" froy. It was his site and he didn't want me as a mod, that is his choice. I hate matt for ruining a friendship we had.

Ok, you don't hate Froy but you hate Matt? Confuseduicide:

- The Sleeper - 10-11-2002

gosh you people are angry.

Quote:Ok, you don't hate Froy but you hate Matt?

If you had half the brain you claim you do.

I do not hate "froy" the board owner, it was his site, he didn't want me as a mod fine, what could I do.

I hate Matt the person, not the board ass. Cause he and I were like brothers and board shit ruined our friendship.

Can I spell it out for you any clearer? Go fix the banners on your site and claim not to make money like the rest do.

Take you "I won" fuckin pathetic ass there, maybe try accomplishing something so you have something to be proud of other than, you beat a board owner on the web. You hurt his e-feelings, you rock.

- FAST FREDDY - 10-11-2002

Quote:You hurt his e-feelings

I am known to be e-sensitive, at times

Confusedmokey:

- The Sleeper - 10-11-2002

my e-head hurts

- Faceman - 10-11-2002

your e-attitudes have turned me off a long time ago

My e-cock is hard.

- Faceman - 10-11-2002

How many megabytes does your e-cock have

1024 MB of pure HARD DRIVE BABY!

Confusedmokey:

Quote:Cause he and I were like brothers and board shit ruined our friendship.

So you were like brothers and the board ruined that? Newsflash, he never liked you, it was all about him.

By the way, the board would still be here had you and WITE kept your mouths shut about Spaz and Melinda, a topic of discussion you knew would have repercussions if brought up again. Where's your love for the board you intentionally sabotaged to put Anthony's girlfriend down?

I'm in Staten Island, and I can't tell if the shit I'm smelling is what's coming out of your mouth or what's festering in the dump.

And to set the record straight:

Quote:Go fix the banners on your site and claim not to make money like the rest do.

Never made a fucking dime...for the simple reason that all of my banner ads are site of friends of the Ron & Fez Show or bands from the Rock & Ribs. Feel free to ask anyone of them if i accepted a penny for ad space.

As for Foundry, Steve makes any revenue off the site that there is to be made.

- Jack - 10-11-2002

Instead of starting shit here, why don't you just fucking leave? I'm tired of hearing people badmouth Gonzo and Galt over the Spaz shit.

- diceisgod - 10-11-2002

No don't go! Please continue!

- Faceman - 10-11-2002

yeah this is exciting. cause we certainly haven't seen enough internet muscles lately. fuck i left my sarcasm tags on oa.com. can someone break in and get them for me?

- Noellevious - 10-11-2002

I can lend you mine.

e-crap

Confusedmokey:

- Faceman - 10-11-2002

thanx noelle :loveya:

- fbd - 10-11-2002

Quote:e-crap
your posts?