CDIH
7 more days motherbitches!!!! - Ollie nosegrind kickflip manual indy 500 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: 7 more days motherbitches!!!! - Ollie nosegrind kickflip manual indy 500 (/showthread.php?tid=3951)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-25-2002

real, and no, it would just be very funny to see you on a skateboard

- Hybrid - 10-25-2002

falling head first down the drop in ramp

- Lord Magus - 10-25-2002

Quote:real, and no, it would just be very funny to see you on a skateboard
That's what I thought, just wanted to make sure..

And Hell.. I'd do it.. it'd be worth the laugh.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-25-2002

would it be worth the injury?

- Hybrid - 10-25-2002

<span style='font-size:107pt;line-height:100%'>YES</span>

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-25-2002

Circle Circle Circle Circle Circle Circle R2 L1 L1 Triangle Circle Triangle :burnfucker:

- Danked - 10-25-2002

Fuckin' tanks always stay where you left them, then you turn a corner and WHAM! Fuckin' tanks!

Edited By Danked on 1035566059

- Skitchr4u - 10-25-2002

again i am forgotten in the videogame hangout session...i think maynard and magus dislike me

- Maynard - 10-25-2002

Skitch....do you have PS2? Maybe we could pick it up and :fuggin: and play THPS4 on sunday. :thumbs-up:

and we can invite Magus to come watch us through the window.

- LyricalGomez - 10-25-2002

Magus on a Skateboard = Scene from Jackass movie (you'll get it when you see it)

- QuickStop - 10-26-2002

I played tony hawk 4 last night for about 4-5 hours. God Damn is it good. I openned up, but haven't tried any of the Pro Goals yet. The levels are insanely huge. Awesome game.

- Tenbatsuzen - 10-26-2002

Delivering pizzas in Vice City > Most skaters delivering pizzas to pay the bills

- PatCooper - 10-26-2002

Went to blockbuster before too rent it and of course those cock-suckers were all out.
Blockbuster still sucks!!!!

- Kim - 10-26-2002

HaHaHaHaHa

- QuickStop - 10-27-2002

There are a few secret skaters you can buy....if you dont want to know them dont read the next few lines...

Mike Vallely
Jengo Fett
Eddie from Iron Maiden

- Lord Magus - 10-28-2002

Bastards faked me out..
Thought I was gonna have to go through and get 190 goals with each skater.. no dice.
Then I thought "Shit! I allready got almost all the goals with Tony.. how am I gonna get stat points for anyone else?"
Then I thought "Maybe I can redo the goals to get stat points for the other guys" and I tried that... no dice.
Then, while pondering this conundrum that defies standard Tony-laws (must complete game with every skater) and wasn't explained in the booklet..
I select another skater and review his stats... and see I have 42 points to distribute.
Ends up this game is not as long as my initial impression led me to believe. Everytime you gain a stat point, EVERY skater in the game gains a stat point, not just the one you're playing.

I know.. doesn't look like such a big deal.. but when the previous 3 games made you run through all the goals on every level with each skater.. you kinda grow to expect it.

- Hybrid - 10-28-2002

OMG OMG magus is going to see daylight again sooner than he expected!!!

- Danked - 10-28-2002

I'm shutting myself in Oct 29th. :burnfucker:

- Lord Magus - 10-28-2002

yeah yeah yeah my fault for believeing the guy behind the counter and not checking thps4.com, I know I'm a doofus

- Tenbatsuzen - 10-28-2002

When is take your PS2 to work day? 10/30? Smile