CDIH
Survivor Series Thoughts and predictions - Tell what you think will happen - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Survivor Series Thoughts and predictions - Tell what you think will happen (/showthread.php?tid=4174)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Hybrid - 11-15-2002

ok... so why did marley get the warning? he didnt do anything wrong...

- Jack - 11-15-2002

That I don't have an answer for. I didn't give it to him... But I can fix it.

- LyricalGomez - 11-15-2002

I bet Tricia was feeling frisky

- marley07712 - 11-15-2002

While the assumption may seem to be a bit obvious doesn't mean it won't happen. Let's remember no one though Vince would be "the Higher Power" cause it seemed so dumb cause it was too obvious. How many times have we been dissapointed cause a turn or storyline was too obvious in the WWE? Plus trips and hbk have always turned on the drop of a dime in the past. How many times has HHH gone from face to heel in the last several years? It's my opinion, that is why I said "I can see" I hope it's not the case. Booker deserves to be the champ but that won't happen. They have played up the HHH & HBK angle too much, HBK will either become the champ (like hogan did, for atleast 1 PPV) or he will help trips keep the title.

- Teenweek - 11-15-2002

Quote:I can also see HBK superkicking Booker to give HHH the win
Marley I said the very same thing you did as a possibility. I think HBK or Steiner will help HHH keep the belt. It's survivor series and there is always controversey

- marley07712 - 11-15-2002

Sorry, I must have missed it.

- PatCooper - 11-15-2002

Steiner is gonna interfere in the Lesner Big Show match and help Lesner keep the title so he can have a title shot.
Smackdown needs more "Heavyweights" who aren't in tag teams to match up against Brock. Steiner is the perfect man for the job.

- Teenweek - 11-16-2002

all the websites are saying steiner andthe possibility of a returning stone cold are both going to raw to help ratings

- PatCooper - 11-16-2002

Everyone says Raws ratings are so bad but it's a top 10 show every week. I dont get it.

- Peachy - 11-16-2002

Quote:Everyone says Raws ratings are so bad but it's a top 10 show every week. I dont get it.

You and Vince McMahon, apparently. :-p

When you consider that Raw used to pull in ratings of 5's and 6's (and even once boasted a record 8.1 rating for the infamous "Rock, This is Your Life!" segment), this week's 3.1 rating (which, by the way, is the lowest Raw's had in 5 years) is very dismal. True, it's still pretty good for a cable show in competition with Monday Night Football, but it's also evidence the downward spiral WWe's been stuck in for almost two years now.

- PatCooper - 11-16-2002

This from wrestlezone.com

Quote:- With the news coming in today that Brock Lesnar may take 6 weeks off following Survivor Series, the WWE is in a somewhat of a "mad scramble" to find out what to do. Nearly the same thing happened to the Undertaker following No Mercy last month, which was a major blow to the SmackDown! brand. With the 2 major SmackDown! stars being out, some concern is growing in WWE offices'. When the Undertaker was taken out the Big Show was brought in to draw some ratings to SmackDown!, The situation will definitely grow worse if Brock Lesnar does indeed take the 4-6 weeks off as was said earlier today.

Many wonder if the WWE would be making the best move putting Scott Steiner on the Raw brand when SmackDown! is nearly going through a crisis with their major superstars. Since Survivor Series is a mere 48 hours away it's going to be crunch time in Titan Towers, If Steiner is brought to SmackDown! then he would most likely interfere with the Lesnar/Big Show match, causing Lesnar the title to possibly set up a feud between the two.

However, the plan as of now and the plan that Vince McMahon is intent with sticking with is putting Steiner on the Raw brand, if such is done then Steiner would some way make his presence known in the Elimination Chamber bout. Anything can happen seeing as how there is only a day to make a decision, several changes can go on. We'll keep you posted.

- LyricalGomez - 11-16-2002

Do they not realise that their greatest asset is on the Smackdown roster?

Get Angle into the fucking main events again, this Sunday is the perfect chance to break him and Benoit up.

And look for Steiner to be on Raw, mainly because Vince loves the show and would rather save it than Smackdown

- PatCooper - 11-17-2002

But if Lesner takes a break he has to lose the belt to Big Show. So either Heyman scews him and helps Show to win. Or Streiner helps The Show to win. Either way i see Brock dropping the belt.

- Sir O - 11-17-2002

If Big Show wins, then Vince McMahon is officially retarded.

- JerseyThunder - 11-18-2002

Quote:So either Heyman scews him and helps Show to win

Ding ding ding!!! We have a winner!!!

Quote:If Big Show wins, then Vince McMahon is officially retarded.

And we have yet another winner!!!

As for Shawn Michaels winning, its nice to have friends who fuck the bosses daughter. I wonder how they're gonna play this one out.

It was viery nice to see Big Poppa Pump there. If nothing more than to kill that shit that was going nowhere. Although I must agree with Jerry Lawler that it would be impossible to choke worse than the knicks.

Los Wetbacks winning was sweet. It should make things very interesting.

Last thing, great to see the Dudley boys back again. I hope he was one of the trades for big slow.

Edited By JerseyThunder on 1037592390

- LyricalGomez - 11-18-2002

YES

YES

YES

YES

- Peachy - 11-18-2002

Quote:If Big Show wins, then Vince McMahon is officially retarded.

Way to go, Vinny...the short bus will be by about 5PM tomorrow. Don't forget your helmet. :fuckoff:

(This BETTER lead to a Benoit or Angle title win on Smackdown this week)

- JerseyThunder - 11-18-2002

Well, at least Brock F5'd big slow.

Quote:This BETTER lead to a Benoit or Angle title win on Smackdown this week

I would LUUUUV to see Kurt as champ again, but with the roids finally taking their toll on Vinny's brain I don't see it happening.

- x-file - 11-18-2002

The greatest part of the elimination chamber was RVD. That guy puts it all out there. Some of those moves he pulled off were sick. Jumping on the chains ala spiderman. Flips and jumps of the turnbuckles. We knew he wasn't gonna win it, but at leat give the guy his due and keep him in there with the final 3.

- Gooch - 11-18-2002

i'd like to mention that i called HBK's win and Brock's loss. Thank you.

Here I call Brock losing and Heyman's screw-job

Here I call HBK's win

I will now be taking over for Mis Cleo. :banana:

I saw PPV live, at MSG, and it was best of the year, and sets tone nicely for upcoming stretch. All titles on line changed hands. Brock has to recoop from a broken rib, so it had to be done (match was so short b/c of brock's broken rib). HBK on the scene, and looking great is a super bonus to RAW where you will now see Trips and a new stable develope to take out the rest of the contenders so he's #1 (however, Trips got a throat injury at match, and was taken to hospital. so this depends on his health)

Lots of changes happening. Steiner will now be wooed to both shows this week...interesting how this pans since Steiner was originally thought to go to RAW..however, if Brock needs 4 to 6 weeks from rib....then who gets Big Show at next PPV....perhaps Steiner will make a run. That or someone will be launched at Show.

Also: With Dudleys back, RAW also gets a boost in tag teams now with a upcoming feud of 3 teams: 3min Warning, Jericho/Christian and Dudleys...much like the one we saw on Smackdown. Should be interesting.

Edited By Gooch on 1037597049