CDIH
Joe Millionaire - Could be best reality show ever - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Joe Millionaire - Could be best reality show ever (/showthread.php?tid=4336)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- FollowThisLogic - 01-03-2003

I think it might be fun. The show itself will stink, but the looks on the girls' faces, when they find out what he really is... that'll be priceless. The girls who get kicked out will be all like "oh... well he wasn't THAT good anyway"...

Finally a reality show with some REALITY in it, not just a fucking game show. Money-grubbing whores = reality.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 01-04-2003

I can't wait to see this show either. The bitches on the Bachelor falling "in love" after like a day was amusing as Hell, but this will be even better, plus, I saw his pic and BLECH!

- JimmyBlueEyes - 01-04-2003

Yeah...Uncle Gonzy is better looking than this guy

- IrishAlkey - 01-04-2003

:thumbs-up:

- FAST FREDDY - 01-04-2003

Joe Millionaire, will be the most profitable reality T.V. show, ever.

Confusedmokey:

- IrishAlkey - 01-04-2003

- drusilla - 01-06-2003

Quote:i dunno

i think its going to be pretty funny seeing all of these dumb bitches, suck up to this schmuck like he is some wealthy guy

i couldn't have said it any better

- Suzie - 01-07-2003

Quote:Why couldn't they recruit some of us guys from in here??

That's a great idea! There are about 4 girls and 30 guys on this board. Why don't we have our own reality dating game?

- Danked - 01-07-2003

I'm game.

What are you doing Friday night?

- Suzie - 01-07-2003

Make sure you give me a pearl necklace.

- Danked - 01-07-2003

I can't afford something like tha....

Oh, I get it.

- Sloatsburgh - 01-07-2003

and we all hate Hedie......

- Keyser Soze - 01-07-2003

the show sucks cause they dont tell the girl's he's poor after they've been booted. that was supposed to be the reason for watching dammit!!!!

- Hybrid - 01-07-2003

they will at the end

- PollyannaFlower46 - 01-07-2003

OMG the show was so terrible. I don't think I'll be watching anymore of this....

- The Jays - 01-07-2003

... eh, they just need something to bide the time until AMERICAN IDOL 2 BEGINS!!!

- PollyannaFlower46 - 01-07-2003

He's not even good looking!!

- Mad - 01-07-2003

Quote:they just need something to bide the time until AMERICAN IDOL 2 BEGINS!!!

Hopeful this will be over quick, maybe 4 episodes? I'd like to see a grand finale of a fuck/suck off. Then let him make his final choice. A catfight or two would be nice. Next weeks looks interesting, those bitches mucking horse shit.

:rofl:

- Keyser Soze - 01-07-2003

they need to tell the girls who are booted off EVERY EPISODE, otherwise only the final episode is worth watching.

- Teenweek - 01-07-2003

didn't watch, were the girls ugly. Listening to Howard this morning and they were saying the girls are barely one step above the looks of a crack whore.