CDIH
Keyser Soze on Ron and Fez Tonight - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Keyser Soze on Ron and Fez Tonight (/showthread.php?tid=4350)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Hybrid - 12-05-2002

aww yea son. Wink

i have to pay for it though. ;(

- The Jays - 12-05-2002

that sucks, dude, ;P

- Hybrid - 12-05-2002

dude you have the coolest sigs ever Wink

- LZMF1 - 12-05-2002

lol!! i'd like to see hybrid on a snowboard!!! it'll be like when black earl was up at mountain creek. i took pics of him just holding his ski rentals.

lemme know when you're going
i promised amy i'd show her how to ride last season and never got around to it

- LyricalGomez - 12-05-2002

Snowboards should all be thrown in a pile and burned

Or at the very least there should be seperate resorts for skiers and snowboarders

- LZMF1 - 12-05-2002

Quote:Snowboards should all be thrown in a pile and burned
ummmmm.......nope, i don't think so.

dude, i'm 31 and had been skiing for years before i tried snowboarding. once i tried boarding i never went back to skis.

Quote:Or at the very least there should be seperate resorts for skiers and snowboarders
that doesn't sound like a bad idea.

take a wild guess how many snowboarders have ever crashed into me or damaged my board.
give up? NONE!

i have had many a skiier young and old bump into me(and no i don't stop in the middle of a trail) i had one little fucker slam into me while i was adjusting my binding on the side of the trail. the little fucker ruined my burton bmc62 i had it repaired and gave it to sluggo...hopefully that fucker will wanna go hit the trails this season.

Edited By LZMF1 on 1039135398

- LyricalGomez - 12-05-2002

I've had plenty of Snowboarders crash into me, they also routinely cut people off just for the fun of it.

I acctually tried Snowboarding, I just prefer Skiing. I think the day of seperate resorts will come sooner rather than later, for the most part skiers and snowboarders despise eachother, so why not just split up the resorts.

I'm sort of a purist when it comes to skiing, I refuse to use those Damn curved skis, I just don't like how they handle, they seem to almost force you to make turns, which is fine for beginners, but annoys the Hell out of me.

- fbd - 12-05-2002

Quote:(and no i don't stop in the middle of a trail)
and by you having to say that, you show WHY we hate you people. i was going down a run with some small jumps and shit on it, and almost hit one of you people sitting right on the top of the hit. or then theres the people who'se cell phones ring, so they sit there and talk right in the middle of a tight turn, or the classes, who sit down and stretch across the entire trail...you people make skiing so much more complicated

- LZMF1 - 12-06-2002

Quote:and by you having to say that, you show WHY we hate you people. i was going down a run with some small jumps and shit on it, and almost hit one of you people sitting right on the top of the hit. or then theres the people who'se cell phones ring, so they sit there and talk right in the middle of a tight turn, or the classes, who sit down and stretch across the entire trail...you people make skiing so much more complicated
you gotta be kidding me.....you make it sound like all snowboarders do stupid shit like that. i, for 1, can say that i do not because i find it just as annoying you and gomez do when some stupid fuck is sitting there bullshitting with his brah about how stoked he was after landing some jump meanwhile i'm about to land that same jump and the slacker punk is in my path.

- The Jays - 12-06-2002

Quote:dude you have the coolest sigs ever Wink

yeah Wink

- LyricalGomez - 12-06-2002

I love when Snowboarders get defensive

Incase you don't get it, I'm joking, I don't hate all Snowboarders, I just hate stupid people, be they skiers or snowboarders

- The Sleeper - 12-06-2002

I am definetly not cool enough to snowboard, so I stick to skiing.

- Hybrid - 12-06-2002

how can you be a brah and not board?

- The Sleeper - 12-06-2002

I'm a poseur brah Undecided

- Hybrid - 12-06-2002

brah :disappointed:

- Skitchr4u - 12-06-2002

skiers who don't also board are stupid...just like boarders who don't ski are stupid...period end of discussion...

now when are we having cdih at the creek? come on, out with it? let me know...i wanna go

- FNMoron - 12-06-2002

ok... i'm in... who's gonna pull me around on a sled? :fuggin:

- Hybrid - 12-06-2002

i'll make sure you get a nice speedy launch down the hill :lol:

- LZMF1 - 12-07-2002

moron, i'll bring my rolling rock toboggan for you brah!

- FNMoron - 12-07-2002

Quote:moron, i'll bring my rolling rock toboggan for you brah!
you must give that to me... i bleed rolling rock :fuggin:

Quote:i'll make sure you get a nice speedy launch down the hill :lol:
cool... i'll make sure to stuff my crutches up your ass :thumbs-up: