CDIH
An even more important poll! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: An even more important poll! (/showthread.php?tid=4465)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 12-17-2002

I hate people in general for ignorance and stupidity, get to know people beyond skin colors there are so many other reasons to hate.

- LyricalGomez - 12-17-2002

You know the weirdest thing?

The people who say I shouldn't listen to rap are mostly white people. Most black people don't give a shit, my roommate thinks it's cool because we can listen to the same music without having a fight.

- The Sleeper - 12-17-2002

I had a black roomate freshman year. we listened to cyndi lauper together.

Was he a fag?

It's about what you like and enjoy.

People honestly only know what I post, I love rap yes. I also love classical music, opera, jazz, blues, rock, ska, punk, swing, metal, etc.

I was just raised in an area where everyone listened to rap, all my friends growing up were mostly black but I didn't try to act black nor did I ever pretend cause I listened to rap or knew slang that I knew what it was like to be black.

Yes there are a lot of people out there who need to be beaten for acting black and listening to rap to be "in" with people, I enjoy rap because lyrically a lot of rap is equivalent to poetry and truth be told it takes a lot of skill to rap. A lot of rappers today are for shit though but to see two men battle out for an hour, rhyming off the top of their head is the most amazing sight I ever witnessed.

- The Sleeper - 12-17-2002

no, he listened to a lot of rap too. but cyndi lauper helped us break the boundaries of color. she's truly a saint.

Blondie actually progressed rap more than most.

People tend to look down upon rappers and people who like/listen to rap because they think we are uneducated listening to the lowest form of entertainment. In reality Rap is one of the most creative artforms, until you have experienced Freestyle you will never know creative it is. I guarantee if someone published 2pac's lyrics under another name it would be viewed as great poetry

- Sloatsburgh - 12-17-2002

Must have been this lyric. I can see you holding him now:

All through the night
I'll be awake and I'll be with you
All through the night
This precious time when time is new
Oh, all through the night today
Knowing that we feel the same without saying

Sometimes when I'm alone I Cry, cause I am on my own.
The tears I cry are bitter and warm.
They flow with life but take no form.
I Cry because my heart is torn.
I find it difficult to carry on.

- FNMoron - 12-17-2002

it's looking like a "silly wiggers" landslide... :thumbs-up:

I called it

- Hybrid - 12-17-2002

wigger