CDIH
Can Punk Chicks Be Hot??? - WARNING: NUDITY AHEAD - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Can Punk Chicks Be Hot??? - WARNING: NUDITY AHEAD (/showthread.php?tid=4517)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Keyser Soze - 12-23-2002

the punk asthetic is DIY, even the music is secondary to the lifestyle. true punks arent punks out of choice but because of their socio-economic reality. lack of opportunity, no real sense of purpose or future. then you have your straightedge punks that embrace the culture but try to rise above the negative aspects and aspire to do well, live clean.

but we are getting off the subject, which isn't if shes a real punk or not. her musical integrity comes second to her wit, personality and looks. if shes smart, clever and cute, does it really matter if she likes blink?

- Maynard - 12-23-2002

Yeah man, I'm just that shallow. I can't date someone who listenes to shitty music. :-p

can you see past her poor taste in mainstream music and into the real beauty that is her magnificent perky breasts, deep blue eyes, purple hair, and cunning linguisitics?

- Hybrid - 12-23-2002

a hot girl is a hot girl. who cares how she dresses.

- Maynard - 12-23-2002

mmmmm boobs

Look past what Keyser?

a really hot chick can look good in a burlap bag. this i can agree with you on my dear friend hybrid.

i'm simply asking the question does her style, poseur or not, enhance her 'hotness'. In this case, the style being, punk.

- Hey Ladi - 12-23-2002

Confuseduicide:

- Weird NJ - 12-23-2002

Do you have a picture of a punk girl in a burlap sack? :clueless:

- Hey Ladi - 12-23-2002

Quote:i'm simply asking the question does her style, poseur or not, enhance her 'hotness'. In this case, the style being, punk.
so it's a poll of who here likes the look? :crackhead:

- PeterDragon - 12-23-2002

Quote:some punk chicks can be really hot. others, are just nasty. but doesn't that just go with the whole population?

though i guess there are some guys who hate all the tattoos & fucked up hair color & make-up. those guys are too uptight & need to loosen up. big time.

I agree with the first part, but not second.
Why should guys who don't like tats & piercing loosen up? Taste is taste. everyone is entitled to like what they like (at least when we're talking personal relationships).

Going back to Keyser's original question, if you think about it it would be reasonable to say that there are less punk girls who are hot to "mainstream" guys, since part of the point of Punk is to be rebellious, and not give a rat's ass what mainstream guys think.

Having said all of that, I actually agree with Arpi, that the punk chicks that are hot are kinda "hotter" because of that bad girl mix.

flame away.

- LyricalGomez - 12-24-2002

Why do any of you even care?

Just wondering

- JimmyBlueEyes - 12-24-2002

Once you get past the hair and the shitty clothes, HOT is HOT!!! I knew this one girl in High School who started out all punky, then discovered pot and turned all hippie like. She was probably one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met in my life. As for the tattoos, I guess I am a little conservative about that. If she has more than me, no problem. I think it's a question of where. I feel that a chick who has a bigger tattoo on her bicep than I do(and mine is kinda big) is a major turn off.

- QuickStop - 12-24-2002

punk chicks often wear fishnet....fishnet is hot

- Keyser Soze - 12-24-2002

i know one thing, 90% of goth chicks are definitely NOT HOT.

- drusilla - 12-24-2002

Quote:so it's a poll of who here likes the look?

yes

oh yeah - no tats here sloat

- Hey Ladi - 12-24-2002

ok, now that that's cleared up :thumbs-up:
I'm just not agreeing with the criteria, i think .....

This is what it has become
a sad copy all in color, fake, this is from Hot Topic

But this is what I picture ....
Debbie Harry, Blondie

Joan Jett

I on the other hand, do enjoy the punk rock male
Iggy Pop

- PeterDragon - 12-24-2002

Quote:But this is what I picture ....
Debbie Harry, Blondie
Joan Jett
Never REALLY punk - at least not in the Sid & Nancy mode (like your sig).
at least,
Blondie travelled the punk circuit (CBGB, Max's Kansas City) in their day,
but Jett was more of a rocker type.

And in their day, they were hot (joan & Debra).

- Hey Ladi - 12-25-2002

Quote:Never REALLY punk -
I couldn't think back that far Undecided

good ...
French Iggy Pop Fans.

bad ...
Joey Ramone
it may have not been so bad, if anyone chould actually see his face :clueless:

what does she have in her hair ...
Snooky from Sic Fucks at CBGB March 11, 1978. Snooky and her sister Tish who was also in Sic Fucks owned a punk clothing store on St. Marks called Manic Panic.

Edited By Hey Ladi on 1040792262

- IrishAlkey - 12-26-2002

Soup's mad cuz he fucks ghetto rats and can't get a punk chick.

- Lord Slug - 12-26-2002

To answer the question: YES. I have always wanted to do a 'wierd chick'. Punk chicks are money and dirty in bed.