CDIH
Hey! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Hey! (/showthread.php?tid=4537)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Jack - 12-24-2002

I'm at work. As usual :angry:

I hate the day before, and the day after, Christmas. Retail just sucks the big one this time of year.

- Skitchr4u - 12-24-2002

I am at work...leaving in like an hour (or whenever i finish my work)...and the office is unusually loud for a work day...very odd indeed

- FAST FREDDY - 12-24-2002

I am nursing an awful hangover. For all of you who had to report to work today.....HAHA!

Confusedmokey:

- crx girl - 12-24-2002

i just got back from looking at two apartments. one i can afford (barely) and one that i like, but is 100 bucks more than the other which is tiny. they're in a brand new building which itself is nice, but the area is all industrial, which might be scary coming home from work at night, but it's soo close to the city. i think my head's gonna explode, i just needed to put that all out there somewhere and this seems to be the how is your day going thread so there ya go. :bouncer:

- LyricalGomez - 12-24-2002

I'm doing absolutely nothing :thumbs-up:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 12-24-2002

I didn't have work today, and everyone but me at my office is getting paid not to be there. Oh well.

I'm going out for Chinese food soon like a good Jew, and then to Blockbuster to stock up since I hate Christmas movies (with the exception of the Christmas Story) and then cleaning.

- crx girl - 12-24-2002

gonzo's gonna kick your ass

- Suzie - 12-24-2002

Quote:I'm going out for Chinese food soon like a good Jew
That's funny, I'm going to a Jewdown tonite and we're having Chinese. Is that some kind of Xmas tradition I don't know about?
And crx, can I come apt. hunting with you next time?

- criticslovesnatch - 12-24-2002

i'm off for the next month :-p :bouncer: :-p

- Hey Ladi - 12-24-2002

I'm off until the New Year
I got up at 1 pm today & did absolutely nothing :banana: :crackhead:

- SYNTuesday - 12-24-2002

Damn, I thought the tradition was to have Chinese food on Christmas DAY. Undecided Oh well, I'm still gonna do that.

- Hey Ladi - 12-24-2002

"It... it's smiling at us"
::Chop!::

- crx girl - 12-24-2002

i just went to work, had a cup of coffee and came home again :toast:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 12-24-2002

I'm going for Jew food tomorrow instead of Chineese...I was thinking a nice falafel or something would be lovely.

- FAST FREDDY - 12-24-2002

Quote:That's funny, I'm going to a Jewdown tonite

Jewdown? Never had the pleasure of such festivities. How do I get to Jew Down?

- Hybrid - 12-24-2002

im gonna stay as far away from these jewdowns as i can. just the name scares me.

- crx girl - 12-24-2002

is it anything like a hodown? :banana:

- Suzie - 12-24-2002

Quote:How do I get to Jew Down?
You just have to get a group of Heebs together and party hardy! Once you get about 50 ppl, it becomes a Jewbilee.

- Hybrid - 12-25-2002

god thats so lame. so very very lame.

- FAST FREDDY - 12-25-2002

Quote:You just have to get a group of Heebs together and party hardy! Once you get about 50 ppl, it becomes a Jewbilee.

How many do you need to make it a Holocaust?

Confusedmokey: