CDIH
Let Him Out? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Hole (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Cell #1 (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Let Him Out? (/showthread.php?tid=4605)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Luna - 01-03-2003

Quote:the brilliant mind once known as TFEC
who is TFEC? :clueless:

- QuickStop - 01-03-2003

jerseythunder

- Luna - 01-03-2003

Quote:jerseythunder
wow...I'm really out of the loop....oh well

- Kingpin - 01-03-2003

[Black Man Preaching] You must free the whiteman from the oppression of that he faces. Targeting him will only serve to split the board.[Black Man Preaching]

- Gooch - 01-03-2003

perhaps he's someone who's been here long enough that can see clearly how one past board has now reflected another...and been perturbed since that old board had clearly jumped the shark at that point.

And Sleeper, I had the same conversation with Maynard back on OA. You cannot manufacture interest, energy and dynamics. Either it will comeback, or it won't. But to actively try to artificially jumpstart it is something that I think won't work.

Edited By Gooch on 1041554315

- Kingpin - 01-03-2003

Holy Shit Gooch, How right you are. It is the people that make a board work, the interaction, the fights, the naked pics.

- JerseyThunder - 01-03-2003

Quote:[Black Man Preaching] You must free the whiteman from the oppression of that he faces. Targeting him will only serve to split the board.[Black Man Preaching]

K1d?? :-o

New board, new name, same shit. (there I beat the triplet morons to it) :-D

Edited By JerseyThunder on 1041555870

- The Sleeper - 01-03-2003

The whole "this board has jumped the shark, it used to be better, its lost its purpose, blah blah yadda yadda" stuff is played. The board is what you make of it. I said that on oa.com when everyone was crying about how the old days were better, and I'll say it here. If you're bored, then you're boring.

- IrishAlkey - 01-03-2003

Some shit never changes.

- GonzoStyle - 01-03-2003

Gooch your soapbox seems a bit torn and tattered, plus it still has a WOW sticker on it cause its the same one you been using for a while. Get up to speed, rather than complain interact, don't wanna interact then no one is forcing you.

Get the clue no one gives a fuck about the whining anymore, chat threads wha wha wha, chatting on a discussion board what a ludacris idea. Get over yourself and once again try to remember the whole big mouth opinionated guy routine is only convincing if you are also willing to try it in person instead of turning into helen keller.

You're only contributions seem to be pointing out the shortcomings, that makes you a negative fuck who ain't helping. try looking at yourself before you point out others problems crybaby.

You were never witty nor funny, you make photoshop pictures and pretty graphics.

Oh by the way I watched my spider-man dvd again, it rocks you should look into it.

- Gooch - 01-03-2003

Yes, much like everything else you touch, Gonzy, you don't follow-thru. Spidey DVDs, whatnot.

And for your defensive little lament, go fuck yourself. I'm entitled to my opinion and will say it. And, Sleeper, I never said this board jumped the shark. I only pointed out the reflection of that similiarity could be what spurred on TFEC's being pissed off. I have certainly noticed it. Does that mean it's "the end"...no, of course not.

Eddie, you're a child in an adults clothing. Grow up, get thicker skin and stop taking this shit so seriously. You've always had a chip on your shoulder when anyone somehow threatens your kingdom of comedy. If anyone has carried a soapbox along with him, it's been you. If anyone has overblown any messageboard antics, thoughts, and opinions, it's been you. You have singlehandedly made messageboards into an egotistical hodgepodge of emotional weight, personal conflicts, and self-gratification. So, don't go pulling your cross to bear on me...I don't remember you ever hitting Kid A for being "negative" like you try to hit me...

...oh that's right, you like Kid....

See, it's when you don't like someone is when they niggle under your skin with everything they do. Bygones can't be bygones b/c you don't let shit go.

What you put down as negative is me just playing devil's advocate to the little lynching going on with TFEC. I dare to argue and take up TFEC's issue, and there is a whole debacle from the site owner and some others. So, instead of taking up debate, it becomes an attack. Rather than arguing the issue itself, you have to bring down the person daring to bring it up. Somehow daring to dissent is negative, bad and must be put down immediately. It wasn't like I was spreading it across the board. I merely put my thoughts in the Cell, along with a thread that was related. But, you can do you what you want Eddie. You are a hypocrite, unprofessional, do not followthru on prizes, overbearing, and you carry your issues and constantly bring them to bear, even if others have put them aside a long time ago. You are your own worst enemy. Your Spiderman DVD comment has shown everyone on this board that you will only give prizes not to the winners, but to people you like. And those you don't, you won't address, or will throw it in their face. After all, you couldn't win on that song parody contest, and it really eats at you that I won. Just as it eats at you that Jack asked me to redo images for the site. "Don't trust him!" you said. All I do is help when asked, and have given much of my time to this site, even when you took over, and most know, you and I do not get along. But, you have always been the one unable to get over it, and move on. So, once again here we are in a snit.

Don't like me: fuck you. I don't care. Grow up, get over it and move on. But stop dragging this bullshit to everytime I dare to disagree or try to make an alternative view. I've done more for this site than you'll care to admit. And I've given my time and effort, when I can, into posting in the board itself. Lately, I havenn't the time I'd have liked. But, you know what, that's none of your business. I shouldn't have to defend myself just b/c you disagree, nor should I have had been attacked over saying my say...you have no tact, cooth or respect.

- Arpikarhu - 01-03-2003

Quote:Gooch your soapbox seems a bit torn and tattered, plus it still has a WOW sticker on it cause its the same one you been using for a while. Get up to speed, rather than complain interact, don't wanna interact then no one is forcing you.

Get the clue no one gives a fuck about the whining anymore, chat threads wha wha wha, chatting on a discussion board what a ludacris idea. Get over yourself and once again try to remember the whole big mouth opinionated guy routine is only convincing if you are also willing to try it in person instead of turning into helen keller.

You're only contributions seem to be pointing out the shortcomings, that makes you a negative fuck who ain't helping. try looking at yourself before you point out others problems crybaby.

You were never witty nor funny, you make photoshop pictures and pretty graphics.
if you had made me mod and completed the rags-to -riches story, there would be plenty of excitement on the board right now. i blame a lack of visionary leadership

- Goatweed - 01-03-2003

:disappointed:

- Arpikarhu - 01-03-2003

i am disappointed too goatweed. thanks for agreeing. :thumbs-up:

- The Sleeper - 01-03-2003

you are all puppets, and I am the puppet master, BWAHAHHAHAHAHA

- Goatweed - 01-03-2003

I used to think those movies were actually good.

- Buttmunch - 01-03-2003

Gooch called Gonzo a niggle.

- FollowThisLogic - 01-03-2003

FTL = SLASH.

Quote:couth

- GonzoStyle - 01-03-2003

Quote:Yes, much like everything else you touch, Gonzy, you don't follow-thru. Spidey DVDs, whatnot.

Once again, I never promised you one. Sean started the contest and sean put up the dvd, any complaints you know where to go.

As far as the "lynching" of TFEC, I said it before and say it again, I respect the fuck out of him and never bashed him, so get you facts straight.

As far as me being the one who single handidly turned message boards into egofests and the rest of your little rant, hahahahahahahahaha.

Good one, I like k1d? Yeah I like k1d.

I like seph also whom you dislike. Yeah all these people whom have added more to the boards than you could ever, people whom others will talk about and whose posting they reacted to. People who when they were gone were missed for good or bad. If you left no one would care.

That little manifesto of yours was the most pathetic little rewrite of history I have ever seen. Go bash froy a little more here and then run back and do an OTL article.

Quote:Somehow daring to dissent is negative, bad and must be put down immediately. It wasn't like I was spreading it across the board.

You've posted little bitchy comments everywhere, about how everything is chat threads, the comments in the sports forum. The comments you made off the board as well that i wish you had the balls to say here. I personally am sick of it, don't act like a martyr. You bitch and bitch yet continue you to come back, when you do you bitch some more. So I call you on it and I am the egotist.

Why is it when you say something negative about the site and I go against you, I am the one dragging the board down? Why is it when I defend the site from negative fucks like you, I am the egotistical one?

You can say you are taking tfecs side and blah blah blah, you've been posting your little back handed comments long before tfec was in the cell. How the posting here sucks, how out front page sucks, how the site sucks. I wish instead of being a little bitch and doing your insults in nostradamus like fashion you'd just fuckin say it and stop being a bitch.

You are one of the many drama bitches who here and on oa.com did the whole sky if falling thing, don't act like you never played a hand in anything. The point is that the skies always falling yet people are still posting. If you stop posting I wouldn't give a fuck cause you once again got nothing to add.

All you have done the past few months is pop up to point out the shortcomings of others posting.

Explain to me why you felt the need to use a SPORTS thread to point out the lameness of the bullmoose party? The spider-man dvd thing, get over it. What are you 2 years old? I never promised you one you fuckin baby.

Go ahead and post another gonzo is upuauat and froys love child post, it makes me giggle.

- Buttmunch - 01-03-2003

Gonzo is Upuauat and Froy's love child.