CDIH
The Shield - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Shield (/showthread.php?tid=4701)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Teenweek - 01-16-2003

Great fucking episode. I was very surprised they had a mention of Sept 11th when they said well your brother looks like the guy who killed 3000 american civilians. Too bad they did not kill the sppok bitch neighbor too. Mackey fucked that guy up. I am going to rent the first season this weekend. I really need to catch up.

- LyricalGomez - 01-20-2003

I finally got to watch the episode earlier tonight, jesus fucking christ that last scene with Mackey gives Scorcese a run for his money.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 01-20-2003

I really wish Cablevision had FX Undecided

- QuickStop - 01-20-2003

cablevision has fx...its channel 40

Its MSG for me over here. Maybe I'll give them a call. Thanks.

I just called them, and they said once everyone in my area has digital capabilities, that they'll be adding new channels, but they don't know if FX will be one of them. :disappointed:

Edited By PollyannaFlower46 on 1043099224

- QuickStop - 01-20-2003

oh..cause its 40 on long island. we've had fx for a few years now

Cablevision sucks in general, but it seems to be worse in the five boroughs. I really want to see this show, I think I'll rent the DVDs when they come out, I've heard so many good things about the show....

There's also a show that was on Showtime (which I also don't have) called Street Time, which I watched for a few weeks that was a reallly good cop show as well. Does anyone know if its still on?

- Teenweek - 01-29-2003

good episode last night. Loved when mackey blew away that dead guys face with the shotgun and said this won't hurt a bit. Loved the hot girls in bikinis too.

- QuickStop - 01-29-2003

go see money train!

- Ken'sPen - 03-03-2003

can't believe you pussies let the thread for the best show on tv fall so low...

this week is a "episode one" explaining much of the backstory.

- Teenweek - 03-03-2003

i know it has been really good.

Quote:the best show on tv
2nd best show. 24 is still number 1.

- Ken'sPen - 03-03-2003

24 has a little too many plot holes,
and forced twists for me.

I enjoy it,
but the shield is number one,

talk to me after Jack bauer cooks a guys face on the grill.

- Teenweek - 03-04-2003

He cut a guys head off and even though it was fake he had guys shoot a terrorists son.

- Mad - 03-04-2003

Quote:He cut a guys head off and even though it was fake he had guys shoot a terrorists son.

Jack is one BaD Ass Mother Fucker. Vic is just a Jack Booted Thug. Jack would kick the living shit out of Vic. Any day till Sunday.

- LyricalGomez - 03-04-2003

Please, when Jack start pressing people's faces onto the top of a stove come talk to me.

Jack would be on the floor so quickly crying for his mother.

- Mad - 03-04-2003

Quote:when Jack start pressing people's faces onto the top of a stove come talk to me.

Let's see pressing some kid touching douche bags face into a stove makes Vic better then Jack?

Jack is a one man fucking wrecking crew.

Vic is not even worthy to hold his smelly jock strap.

Jack>Vic

[Image: chiklismackey.jpg] <span style='font-size:22pt;line-height:100%'>></span> [Image: 24.jpg]

- Mad - 03-04-2003

Counter Terrorist Unit > Cop

Thus then proving Jack would beat the living shit out of Vic. A lowly uncivil JBT. Without his gang of miscreants he is nothing!

When he took on a bunch of street hoods (a.k.a. moolies with guns). He was shot and almost killed.

- Teenweek - 03-04-2003

Jack killing terrorists > than Vic beating up drug dealers

Who won best actor?

VIC WINS

:banana: