CDIH
Get on the bus you Fuck-tards - the tart cart is back with a vengence! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Get on the bus you Fuck-tards - the tart cart is back with a vengence! (/showthread.php?tid=5)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Kingpin - 01-14-2002

Liar, you want it and want it bad..... :roltflmao:

- FNMoron - 01-14-2002

Yo... KingPin... what's up fuckhead?... how's the leporacy & herpes treating you?

- Grumpy - 01-14-2002

boy, they'll just let any old faggit on the bus lately, won't they? what's happenin tards? anyone splooge gilligan yet?

- Sean Cold - 01-14-2002

Grumpy Wrote:boy, they'll just let any old faggit on the bus lately, won't they? what's happenin tards? anyone splooge gilligan yet?
who hasn't sploodge him as of yet? I just needed you back so I can hook up with that festering bag of ebola you call "mom" :burnfucker:

- NaughtyAngel - 01-14-2002

:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

- Grumpy - 01-14-2002

oh look - fresh retard meat. hey angel. gone for a swim yet? let me go fill the kiddie fool with man splooge for you. we have a special going today. with 2 eggrolls, you get anally violated. no coupons allowed. can not be combined with other offers.

- Metalfan - 01-14-2002

We gonna let Wilbur have at the newbie? I'm sure she'd enjoy a hot pork injection in das doomper, or anyplace else the porker wants to violate. Where's Ladi, I think the pool needs more smelt....

- Grumpy - 01-14-2002

the pool's gonna get more than smelt if she jumps in. At last count, she's carrying 246 known diseases. 220 of which Snuka and Howie gave her.

What the pool needs is some cleaning. Go get spitfire. She's good for an hour of oral vacuuming.

- Metalfan - 01-14-2002

Last I checked, doesn't Spit only like to suck male members with open sores that are still attached....besides cleaning the chum pool is gonna roooon my nobel prize winning chemistry experiment....let her suck on my car's exhaust for now

- Hey Ladi - 01-14-2002

Quote:carrying 246 known diseases. 220 of which Snuka and Howie gave her.

Yes, but it's all in the family. They've had your Mom, and everyone's had her, so you should all have anything I have.

And I think they stop affecting you after around 135 different strains. Except for the occasional loss of vision, the night sweats, and that annoying runny bowel movement.

- Grumpy - 01-14-2002

Quote:let her suck on my car's exhaust for now
is that what you're calling your 2 inch turd killer these days?

What amazes me is that her name is SPITfire but yet she swallows? do you see the irony of that?

- Spitfire - 01-14-2002

You can't beat the high from CO :crossbones:
And Metal, don't worry, they don't have to be attached
:evilman:

Quote:"What amazes me is that her name is SPITfire but yet she swallows? do you see the irony of that?"
Hey, I can't help if you guys like the taste of your own spooge after I suck you dry, I have to spit it back into your mouths...mmm, snowballs for everyone
:drool:

Edited By Spitfire on Jan. 14 2002 at 3:17

- Kingpin - 01-14-2002

Shit Wiburs better than Spit, but no one is as good as Howie.

- Grumpy - 01-15-2002

except his mom. that old bitty gives great gummers.

- Lord Magus - 01-15-2002

Well.....
when the Bus get's to it's stop....
::reaches into bag, pulls out inflatable pool:::

I brought the fluid and chunks repository

- Grumpy - 01-15-2002

Lord Magus Wrote:Well.....
when the Bus get's to it's stop....
::reaches into bag, pulls out inflatable pool:::

I brought the fluid and chunks repository
You're too late again fagoo. what happen? you're job at the peep show moppin jizz keep you late again?

We need more splooge in the kiddie pool. Ya think you can open your ass up and spill out what you've been saving for a rainy day?

- Keyser Soze - 01-15-2002

I hate it when I don't 'get it'.

- Grumpy - 01-15-2002

Quote:The fat fuck said :

I hate it when I don't 'get it'.

Quote:From the Main page:

The Short Bus
Strap on the Hockey Helmets, tards.

If you need to ask, get out. Quickly.

::hint hint::

- Lord Magus - 01-15-2002

I'ld share.... but Snuka needed mixers for his party last week..

By the way.. did you enjoy the drinks? I heard you barely left the bar at that party..

And don't worry about the sores.. they'll pass in a week.. but when you start seeing lung tissue in your feces.. it's time to seek help

Edited By Lord Magus on Jan. 15 2002 at 1:12

- Hey Ladi - 01-15-2002

Grumpy Wrote:You're too late again fagoo. what happen? you're job at the peep show moppin jizz keep you late again?
And, with a big retard tongue, you'd think he could lick it all up faster than that...