CDIH
fu to cold fries - I'M SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!&# - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: fu to cold fries - I'M SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!&# (/showthread.php?tid=5203)

Pages: 1 2 3

- crx girl - 02-04-2003

and there are a few frites places around the city too, it's a belgian thing :-p

- Weird NJ - 02-04-2003

really?? Potato wedges in a paper cone with mayo and curry sauce with onions on the top?? :-o

I need an address... STAT!! :loveya:

- crx girl - 02-04-2003

i don't know about onions, but there's a couple i've been to around b'way and 50th, although i haven't looked for them in about 3 years, so they might not be there still. there was one on 14th st i think between 5th and 6th. as far as i know it's still there, ask sleeper...

- drusilla - 02-04-2003

ich

- Ronin - 02-04-2003

what's also good is french fries with tartar sauce.. that's good stuff!!!

Also, i hate it when you order a Super Size or a King but they fill up the fry thing only 3/4 of the way, so it looks like a regular size. so i go back to the counter and ask for more. first they try to accuse me of eating them or dumping them in the bag. but i keep arguing and they give me the fries..

Damn McDonald hoes and Burger King bitches.

- LyricalGomez - 02-04-2003

You know it's funny, I hate cold fries

but I also hate places the cook your fries when you order them, I'm not talking about a restaurant but a fast food place, what the fuck, I went there to save time and now you're making me wait because Juan thinks it's a good idea to cook individual orders instead of making them in batches

- drusilla - 02-04-2003

interesting

- Hey Ladi - 02-05-2003

all this reading about fried I had to go get some, fuckers :loveya:

I don't really like McDonalds fries, but they did the trick
I had chicken nuggets & Transformers was on
I felt 7 again :bouncer:

- LyricalGomez - 02-05-2003

I found the solution

I get onion rings

they taste good even if they're cold

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 02-05-2003

You guys are missing out on Chik-fil-A. I never had it till I came down here. They give you waffle fries and they hold heat pretty good. The best part is the chicken. It's real. Their nuggets are so much better than any other fast food place.

- LyricalGomez - 02-05-2003

I've been going to Chik-Fil-A for years

Their nuggets are the shit because they're not covered in an inch of batter but rather are just sort of lightly breaded

Where is there a Chik-fil-A in the NY/NJ area??

So I went to the Student Ceneter and they have a BK and a Chik-Fil-A so I got fries from BK and 20 nugz from CFA...

- drusilla - 02-06-2003

yes, where can we find one of these places?

- LyricalGomez - 02-06-2003

You can use the Store Locator on their website

Store Locator

- drusilla - 02-06-2003

you're smart

- Sir O - 02-06-2003

Simple solution to your problems: don't eat fast food.

- Ronin - 02-06-2003

Quote:Where is there a Chik-fil-A in the NY/NJ area??
I know there's one in Paramus Park in NJ.

- Skitchr4u - 02-06-2003

dru, i know this might seem a little harsh...but couldn't you just double bag the stuff in the winter time?

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-06-2003

Okay, this isn't a complaint about fries, but its a complaint about lunch. I ordered a Reuben, and instead of saurkraut, they put COLESLAW on it, it was sooo disgoosting I barfed.