CDIH
Where is everyone?? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Where is everyone?? (/showthread.php?tid=5271)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-11-2003

I used to be scared of the nose sucker too, but its good at getting the boogers out that no matter how hard you blow seem to be wedged.

I have a fever and I have to go to school :bouncer:

- Goatweed - 02-11-2003

Quote:I used to be scared of the nose sucker too, but its good at getting the boogers out that no matter how hard you blow seem to be wedged.

suddenly my bagel with cream cheese no longer seems very appetizing :crackhead:

- LyricalGomez - 02-11-2003

Imagine if it had chives in it

- Goatweed - 02-11-2003

who am I kidding, I'm starving.

chives are good, but a mixed vegetable cream cheese is superb, especially on an everything bagel - with a cup of BC, of course.

- DGW - 02-11-2003

work haz kept me very busy

- crx girl - 02-11-2003

now i'm hungry.

No, Sesame bagel with chive cream cheese and a bowl of tomato soup is the ultimate

Hey, I just figured out what I'm having for lunch

- crx girl - 02-11-2003

god damnit, i'm trying to go to sleep and now my tummy's rumblin. urgh

- Goatweed - 02-11-2003

I'm not big on plain tomato soup, but if you add rice to it you've got yourself a solid meal. Add a grilled cheese sandwich, maybe a pickle or a small salad and you're set.

- crx girl - 02-11-2003

please don't make me get up and start cooking now. you're making me really want grilled cheese and tomato soup :crackhead:

- Goatweed - 02-11-2003

don't try to fight it, go ahead and make yourself some. Your tummy will thank you for it :thumbs-up:

No rice, just plain soup, perfect for dipping

- Goatweed - 02-11-2003

you can dip with rice too - it's even better because the rice sinks to the bottom, almost like 2 meals in one.

And if grilled cheese isn't an option, you can always sprinkle some cheese into the soup as well - bacon bits work too, but real bacon bits not that fake shit.

I bet Tricia is cursing at the screen right now

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-11-2003

Now I want grilled cheese! But there's no bread in the house.

- Hey Ladi - 02-11-2003

Quote:you're making me really want grilled cheese and tomato soup
mmm that does sound really excellent

- Goatweed - 02-11-2003

the cafeteria upstairs makes a good grilled cheese, but I don't know if they have tomato rice soup today - I might have to run across the street for it.

I've also had a craving for a BLT, I don't know why. That would go well with Tomato soup also.

- Hey Ladi - 02-11-2003

ooo the ahppy Waitress ... bacon cheese & tomato :loveya:

- Metalfan - 02-11-2003

:disappointed: stop making me hungry...all this talk of waitresses

- Skitchr4u - 02-11-2003

dammit, now i want one too...but its veggie soup day at the cafe...stupid people!