CDIH
arpikarhu revealed!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: arpikarhu revealed!!! (/showthread.php?tid=61)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Arpikarhu - 01-15-2002

Grumpy Wrote:
Quote:scary bear salesman

yah know - there was a time when I had suspicions that you were a total tool. No concrete evidence. just instinct. Now I know for sure. Thanks for the clarity. Deek!
why do you have to be so hurtful?

- Spitfire - 01-15-2002

Haha! That guy was a total dick...now you're showing your true colors Arpi! :no, really, fuck off:

- Sean Cold - 01-15-2002

Quote:why do you have to be so hurtful?

Don't start crying now. It says on the door no crying. Grumps doesn't like himself, so why would he like you. Shit, if I was Grumpy, I wouldn't like me either actually. But, alas, I am me, and I love me to no end!

- Grumpy - 01-15-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
Quote:why do you have to be so hurtful?

Don't start crying now. It says on the door no crying. Grumps doesn't like himself, so why would he like you. Shit, if I was Grumpy, I wouldn't like me either actually. But, alas, I am me, and I love me to no end!
spank batches much?

- Arpikarhu - 01-15-2002

Spitfire Wrote:Haha! That guy was a total dick...now you're showing your true colors Arpi! :no, really, fuck off:
i am not feeling very good about myself right now. thats what i get for opening myself up to you people. i tried for an honest and frank sharing of my secret in an attempt to reach out to all of you, and all you can do is say hurtful mean things.

- Lord Magus - 01-15-2002

Well.. if it's any consolation..
His name was a joke at MY expense really... and when he told me, I thought it was pretty fucking funny myself.

- Grumpy - 01-15-2002

would you feel better after a nice long hot bath? I'll send over the straight edge razors. or would you prefer the quick and dirty method of Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson (sp?)

- Maynard - 01-15-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Quote:Haha! That guy was a total dick...now you're showing your true colors Arpi! :no, really, fuck off:
i am not feeling very good about myself right now. thats what i get for opening myself up to you people. i tried for an honest and frank sharing of my secret in an attempt to reach out to all of you, and all you can do is say hurtful mean things.
Cause you're a gay stalker.

- Spitfire - 01-15-2002

Quote:i am not feeling very good about myself right now. thats what i get for opening myself up to you people. i tried for an honest and frank sharing of my secret in an attempt to reach out to all of you, and all you can do is say hurtful mean things.

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

- Arpikarhu - 01-15-2002

Maynard Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:Haha! That guy was a total dick...now you're showing your true colors Arpi! :no, really, fuck off:
Cause you're a gay stalker.
am not

- Sean Cold - 01-15-2002

::::Anouncement:::

My name is Sean Cold.
I am a Capricorn.
I like nice, quiet walks in the park
Blueberrycreme coffe
Loud music
and my name means....NOTHING!!!!!

- Maynard - 01-15-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:::::Anouncement:::

My name is Sean Cold.
I am a Capricorn.
Blueberrycreme coffe
Loud music
You mean your last name isn't Cold? WTF, I feel cheated!

- Sean Cold - 01-15-2002

Quote:You mean your last name isn't Cold? WTF, I feel cheated!

wait, yours isn't Dogfucker?

- fbd - 01-15-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:::::Anouncement:::

My name is Sean Cold.
I am a Capricorn.
Blueberrycreme coffe
Loud music
no, No, NO!MY name means nothing

- Grumpy - 01-15-2002

fbdlingfrg Wrote:
Quote:::::Anouncement:::

My name is Sean Cold.
I am a Capricorn.
Blueberrycreme coffe
Loud music
no, you're name in pigwanese means "he who can deepthroat a telephone pole".

- Maynard - 01-15-2002

Grumpy Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:::::Anouncement:::

My name is Sean Cold.
I am a Capricorn.
Blueberrycreme coffe
Loud music
no, you're name in pigwanese means "he who can deepthroat a telephone pole".
LMMFAO!

- GonzoStyle - 01-15-2002

Quote:magus banned me under the name "scary bear salesman".

Douchebag, why are you always mean to me then fucker? I always stood up for you and took the time to explain things, yet you don't give a nigga no love?

- Arpikarhu - 01-15-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Quote:magus banned me under the name "scary bear salesman".

Douchebag, why are you always mean to me then fucker? I always stood up for you and took the time to explain things, yet you don't give a nigga no love?
because i am the only person you have never offered to poke with your hepatitus stick

- Sean Cold - 01-15-2002

Dude, now you have done it!

GS is going to just ass rape you at every turn, but, at leasy Maynard won't stalk you any more. GS is very possesive with his bitches.

- Arpikarhu - 01-15-2002

Quote:but, at leasy Maynard won't stalk you any more.
from your lips to gods ears