CDIH
I need your help - This is serious - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: I need your help - This is serious (/showthread.php?tid=6614)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Hey Ladi - 06-17-2003

Quote:one day you'll break down and spend it all on a bender.
you have to have a goal for the funds then
a vacation, new furniture, satellite dish, etc

I don't want to try coke, in case I like it
I already have an addictive personality
plus it seems like such an uptight drug, everyone always running around & freaking out :32:

- Suzie - 06-17-2003

another day, another $5. it's true, I do see myself spending teh saved money on something evil. my willpower is starting to waiver but I haven't decided what to do about it. I may actually tell the dealers not to sell to me, but you know how upstanding coke dealers are....

- Hybrid - 06-18-2003

is weed really not enough for you? jeez.

- Galt - 06-18-2003

It's funny that this was my idea. And it was a joke just so she could save up for some really good smack.

- Suzie - 06-18-2003

that I am Galt. That I am.

- GonzoStyle - 06-19-2003

If you really wanna quit, you will quit. No one can make you or help you quit, the only time a person can quit any vice is when they want to for themselves, for whatever reason it may be. If you really want to, you will. Just make a list for yourself, positive effects and negative effects, not just physical but also how its affected your life, family, friends, socially, work wise, etc. Then when you look at it, that will be all the reason you need to quit, if not then keep on doing it. Friends can only help support your decision but they cant make it for you.

- Suzie - 06-19-2003

so true. I had such a moment of weakness last night when at 3:30 a.m. my Irish girlie again woke me up for weed. She was up from tooting, and the first thing I said was, "got any more?" It's almost like a reflex. course I was half asleep, I would hope that the next morning I wouldn't have done it. luckily she said no, but I've got to stop asking.
The good news is I added her $$ for the weed to my $5 a day fund.

Edited By Suzie on 1056032044

- DGW - 06-19-2003

i'm no ivy league graduate but.......wtf is up with that grammar?
you high?

- GonzoStyle - 06-19-2003

DGW Wrote:i'm no ivy league graduate but.......wtf is up with that grammar?
you high?
:rofl:

- HollywoodJewMoses - 06-20-2003

so....another 5 dollars?

- Ronin - 06-20-2003

nobody likes a quitter..

- LZMF1 - 06-20-2003

Mad Wrote:Suzie, the only way to beat any addiction is cold motherfucking turkey. It's mind over matter.

Direct your energy into something else. Exercise, painting, a hobby.

Best success. You can do it.

Just tell yourself you no longer want to do it and then do that.
i agree with mad.....

i have said the same thing time and time again.

- Suzie - 06-20-2003

Quote:so....another 5 dollars?

That's right, I've been real good! The true test though is on the weekend, when I always party hard. Plus I got paid today. But I'm not gonna buy any!

you should

- Keyser Soze - 06-20-2003

Can we get a total on the $$$ you've saved now?

- Suzie - 06-20-2003

$25 big bucks so far. It'll really start adding up when it's been a month.

Quote:you should

why, so you can berate me and act like you're a better person than I am for never being tempted by something you know nothing about?

- Galt - 06-20-2003

I posted that more than five days ago. When did you get high?

You should also punish yourself or make it more public. Not necessarily here on the board. But maybe call up the same friend every single day and say "I didn't get high today". So on that day that you don't call, they'll know that you got high and then they'll hate you for life.

Or tell some really dirty homeless guy, "If I get high, I'll blow you". and then force yourself to give him a hummer if you get high.

Really make it harder for you than just $5 if you are serious.

i was saying you should party hard, i didnt say you should do more coke

- Galt - 06-20-2003

although doing coke WOULD be really fun, let's not fool ourselves.

hey, dont you berate her!!111