CDIH
I am amazed this has not been posted yet. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: I am amazed this has not been posted yet. (/showthread.php?tid=6817)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- HedCold - 07-12-2003

to bad this didn't happen to isiah thomas

- LyricalGomez - 07-12-2003

Yes, the Lakers really wouldn't have missed his presence this season :23:

- Arpikarhu - 07-12-2003

i am gonna count it! :banana:

Will the number be close to the amount of high scoring games Kobe had that kept the Lakers in playoff contention?

- Arpikarhu - 07-12-2003

since you are like a dog with a bone, i will explain what i meant. i was refering to how they wont miss him in the coming season because of the free agent moves they have made and are about to make.
dealing with you is like talking to a child. you have to explain everything slowly and with small words.

They can rely on a 40 year old man, and overweight Shaq and an aging Gary Payton :5:

- Arpikarhu - 07-12-2003

so you are saying that malone sucks due to his age,. that shaq sucks cause he is fat, and that payton just sucks and they will go nowhere without kobe. i say poppycock!

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1058052435

And you argue they would'nt miss a player like Kobe Bryant

Yes age has a factor, you should know all about what age can do to a person pappy.

Shaq does suck because of his weight, he was winded during the play-offs and hurt for a good part of the season

Payton doesn't suck, but he is past his prime

Kobe took that team as far as they went last season, take him away and you lose one of the most dominant men in the game, and you are arguing they wouldn't miss him. Stick to baseball.

- HedCold - 07-12-2003

can i pretend isiah thomas raped me, or will i need some dna samples?

would that get him fired?

Edited By HedCold on 1058052796

- Arpikarhu - 07-12-2003

they wouldnt miss him.

Quote:Yes age has a factor, you should know all about what age can do to a person pappy.
you keep using that lame sobriquet as though it were funny and i cant figure out why. how old do you think i am?

You are dumb

Next time you see a basketball discussion walk the other way.

- Keyser Soze - 07-12-2003

would you two just fuck and get it over with already?

- Arpikarhu - 07-12-2003

LyricalGomez Wrote:You are dumb

Next time you see a basketball discussion walk the other way.
thats your argument? "you are dumb"?

:rofl:

- Arpikarhu - 07-12-2003

Keyser Soze Wrote:would you two just fuck and get it over with already?
dont look at me. the guy follows me all over the board bitching about my every post. i certainly dont go looking for him. i find him dull

Why should I post stats, you will maintain your idiotic point of view. If Kobe left or didn't player the Lkaers would at best be bounced after the first round.

- Arpikarhu - 07-12-2003

you are dumb

- diceisgod - 07-13-2003

Quote:Dog will hunt

Quote:since you are like a dog with a bone,

:chuckles:

Edited By diceisgod on 1058059549

- GonzoStyle - 07-13-2003

Kobe is the driving force on that team. Shaq is a beast, he does whatever he feels in the paint and can't no one stop him. But Shaq has lost his leadership qualities in the past years, he can control a game but he can't rally the team when they need that boost to win a close game. On the other hand Kobe can, he'll take over and start setting people up or just take over the 4th quarter alone.

Kobe's stats last year were sick, he coulda easily been the league MVP. He owned both shaq and duncan in every category except boards and blocks.

He played in all 82 games

.451 FG%
124 3 pointers
2461 Points
564 Rebounds
481 Assists
181 Steals
67 Blocks

- PatCooper - 07-13-2003

You take Shaq off the lakers and they go noplace last year. They can win without Kobe but not easily. Without shaq they wouldnt have a chance.

Edited By PatCooper on 1058122385

- Arpikarhu - 07-13-2003

you all keep bringing up last years stats. i am saying with the players they have brought in that kobe does not mean as much to this team. that they can win without him