CDIH
TITS!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: TITS!!! (/showthread.php?tid=7203)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- crx girl - 08-25-2003

they were nasty, their knees were all fucked up from spending so much time on the ground. i didn't go to the bathroom once the entire day, i was there from about 9 til 5

- Goatweed - 08-25-2003

did you make friends with them? keep in touch with them since?

- crx girl - 08-25-2003

no

- Doc - 08-25-2003

You met interesting scary people and haven't seen them since...cut the umbilical cord already

- Goatweed - 08-25-2003

I would've gotten a phone number.

- Doc - 08-25-2003

They have to have pagers, right? I've seen "Pretty Woman"

- crx girl - 08-25-2003

i don't know, they take all that stuff away from you ya know. even made me take out my eyebrow ring, but not until after making several jokes and asking if they could hang their keys on it Rolleyes

but yeah, i basically sat in a corner and avoided talking to anyone. actually i spent a lot of time on the phone running up my parents bill

Edited By crx girl on 1061837936

- Bland - 08-25-2003

Eyebrow rings are ugly and stupid. You are cool rebel, we get it.

- Velociti - 08-25-2003

whats with all these "I was in the slammer" stories lately

- Doc - 08-25-2003

Bland Wrote:Eyebrow rings are ugly and stupid. You are cool rebel, we get it.
Your face is ugly and stupid

© 2003 The Sleeping, LLC

- crx girl - 08-25-2003

ah, finally a use of a your face that sleeper can be proud of.

and i haven't worn it in about 7 years, so shut up.

- Galt - 08-25-2003

I've never been in jail. In fact, I've never even been in a jail. In fact, I've never been in a cell, a police car, detained by a cop, or been in any type of trouble with the law.

The closest I ever came was when I was in college, and this bitch RA kept trying to hound me because she caught me red-handed drinking and I talked my way out of it by lying to everyone. So she tried to pin something on me, and it went the way to the judicial board, and I talked my way out of it again, but this time I was telling the truth, and showed proof, which proved she was lying.

She was this cunty light-skinned tall skinny black chick with this nasty mole right in the middle of her forehead.

So a couple nights later, I got toasted and walked up to her room late at night...and raped her.

No wait. I went up to her room and wrote in black magic marker "Die Cunt: You have a dot on your forehead".

The next day cops were at my room (not campus police, but actual cops) and were talking to me about where I was that night, and how I was the prime suspect in a hate crime by writing racial slurs and threats on an RAs door.

My shock was authentic because I didn't remember writing anything like that. So I of course denied it. I wasn't even in the building, I was at a party, blah blah blah. They wouldn't tell me what was written since I thought maybe they were making it up, or someone else wrote something. I obviously wasn't going to be a foolish criminal and go back to the scene of the crime and check it out.

So, I denied it to everyone, best friends included (that's a lesson to you college kids: don't trust anyone if you are going to lie. Lie to everyone until it blows over. Your friends will understand later. Don't be tempted)

A couple days later, I was talking to an RA that I was friends with and I asked what was written, and he told me, and it was exactly what I had written, so then I asked "well how is that racist?" He looked at me like I was an idiot and said "dude, she's from India; she's got a dot on her forehead. She was in tears all night"

"Oh. I thought that was just an ugly mole"

"you are a jackass"

Edited By Galt on 1061839993

- crx girl - 08-25-2003

Quote:I've never been in jail. In fact, I've never even been in a jail. In fact, I've never been in a cell, a police car, detained by a cop, or been in any type of trouble with the law
ha, loser. you'll never be cool like me and keyser :21:

- HedCold - 08-25-2003

:rofl: :rofl:
see, you should have written up keyser's story

- Doc - 08-25-2003

No way sister, I heard Galt once ripped the tag off a mattress, he's bad ass old-school gangsta

- Goatweed - 08-25-2003

that was a good story - jackass :rofl:

- Bland - 08-25-2003

How could you think the dot was a mole? You are a jackass.

- Goatweed - 08-25-2003

maybe the dot looked like a mole?

- crx girl - 08-25-2003

aren't the dots usually bright red? how can that be mistaken for a mole?

- Keyser Soze - 08-25-2003

you didnt like my story? i liked galts, i was arrested for grafitti in high school, i was going through a 'wigger' period of my life.