CDIH
2003 MTV Video Music Awards - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: 2003 MTV Video Music Awards (/showthread.php?tid=7245)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Faceman - 08-29-2003

Am I the only one who thinks that blue sony thing is just fucking creepy??????????? Am I insane or is this vanilla pepsi commercial the funniest fucking thing I've seen in a while? Well it's better than these stupid elephant freshman commercials? WHOLLY SHIT, AN MTV WUTHERING HEIGHTS MOVIE??????????? IS NOTHING SACRED AND NOW FRED DURST? SHOOT ME NOW

- HollywoodJewMoses - 08-29-2003

ahahahahahahahahahahha linkin park!

- Faceman - 08-29-2003

at least it wasnt metallica so we don't have to hear lars say "don't download our album man"

- The Sleeper - 08-29-2003

AFI won an award right? that's pretty sweet.

i would have preferred that. it would have been hilarious.

- Faceman - 08-29-2003

afi won the mtv2 award and chrstina aguilera won the "put a boner in my pants" award

Edited By Faceman on 1062122175

- The Jays - 08-29-2003

I don't understand the deal with Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen... Have they done anything of significance ever since Full House? And that was like 10 years ago. Wow, a bunch of kiddie products and videos, how can they ride their fame of "YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE MISTER" that far?

- Faceman - 08-29-2003

The Jays Wrote:I don't understand the deal with Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen... Have they done anything of significance ever since Full House? And that was like 10 years ago. Wow, a bunch of kiddie products and videos, how can they ride their fame of "YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE MISTER" that far?
I was reading people magazine last week and the Olsen twins grossed $970 million last year with all there products for sale. That's not "little kiddie products"

- The Jays - 08-29-2003

but who the fuck is buying their shit? What exactly do the Olsen twins contribute to pop culture that they can exploit through this crap?

every girl between the ages of 7-15 watches their movies.
and every girl between 15-18 wishes they were the olsens.

- Faceman - 08-29-2003

WhackBagKid Wrote:every girl between the ages of 7-15 watches their movies.
and every girl between 15-18 wishes they were the olsens.
exactly. its the same girls who buy all of britney spears and n'sync's cds. that's gold man. pure gold

Edited By Faceman on 1062123294

- Galt - 08-29-2003

they sell clothes, videos, and also own a production company that produces, writes, and creates all of the movies and TV shows from scratch.

Yes, they make over a billion a year in revenues.

- The Jays - 08-29-2003

nah, that's different. I mean, there are outlets that I actually know of where I can hear and see the appeal of Britney (who's lost all appeal) and Justin. Radio, MTV, etc. I have yet to see an ad or a tv show or a commercial that says anything about Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen.

- Faceman - 08-29-2003

The Jays Wrote:nah, that's different. I mean, there are outlets that I actually know of where I can hear and see the appeal of Britney (who's lost all appeal) and Justin. Radio, MTV, etc. I have yet to see an ad or a tv show or a commercial that says anything about Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen.
shop kmart. there influence is heavy there

- Galt - 08-29-2003

so. There's that group of Australian dudes that sings children's songs (The wiggles or something) that is the biggest thing in the world. They sell millions and millions of albums and I'd never heard of them too.

Just becuase it's not YOUR pop culture doesn't mean it's not pop-culture.

Realize that the MTV audience is closer to the Olsen's age then yours old man. MTV isn't changing and getting lame blah blah blah. Your tastes are changing.

MTV sticks to what 17 year olds like.

they were super child stars, and their celebrity status has never decreased.

- Faceman - 08-29-2003

Justin Timberlake is the man. He gives us white guys a dream that we can indeed overcome the black man and his rap tendencies. Thank you...oh and Jessica Simpson looks very hot tonight.

- Faceman - 08-29-2003

The fucking Wiggles RULE!!!!!!!!!

- Mad - 08-29-2003

Quote:Jessica Simpson looks very hot tonight.

She's got a great rack, but I don't think I could deal with all of her insecurity's though.

Can't believe her husband went out with her for four years and got no pussy the whole time. I find that to be very strange.

Edited By Mad on 1062124189

- Teenweek - 08-29-2003

[Image: capt.1062117329.mtv_awards_nyr132.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>