CDIH
Pssst! - An intimate question - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Pssst! - An intimate question (/showthread.php?tid=754)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- NaughtyAngel - 03-12-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:FUCKIN TEASE!!!!! What the fuck man... you're going backwards dammit.
im wearing a bra too uncle gonzo, is that what you wanna know?

- JIMMYSNUKA - 03-12-2002

Naomi campbell my ass.

STAR FUCKIN JONES

- GonzoStyle - 03-12-2002

NaughtyAngel Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:FUCKIN TEASE!!!!! What the fuck man... you're going backwards dammit.
im wearing a bra too uncle gonzo, is that what you wanna know?
Now we're fuckin back on track here that's what I'm talking about. That's what I wanna know, so how you doin?

GonzoStyle Wrote:Now we're fuckin back on track here that's what I'm talking about. That's what I wanna know, so how you doin?
im pretty good just thinking bout :fucking:
im wearing a t-shirt also if that helps you

You are also wearing a really big coat...and a blanket over that...and you are in a confined glass room right!!!

- Metalfan - 03-12-2002

NaughtyAngel Wrote:HEy spit im wearin flowers too
how embarrassing, we're wearing the same panties
HOW DARE YOU!!!!
i thought i was the only one who had these
:disappointed:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......I'm blindddddddddd............where are those sticks Ray Milland used at the end of "The Man with the X-Ray Eyes"

Quote:Quote (PollyannaFlower46 @ Mar. 12 2002,11:19)
Black Body By Victoria Bra, with black matching panties.

Black body? Does that make you look like Naomi Campbell or something?

Of course GS has never seen a VS catalog....there aren't any small boys posing in there :lol:

Edited By Metalfan on Mar. 12 2002 at 11:35

JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:You are also wearing a really big coat...and a blanket over that...and you are in a confined glass room right!!!
dammit youre stalking me arent you?
how did you know?

I didnt know...just hoping

LMAO

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-12-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:Black body? Does that make you look like Naomi Campbell or something?
The color black...and trust me if I looked like her...I would never wear clothes.

- Buttmunch - 03-12-2002

[Image: 2.jpg]

Sorry GS, I just got back from the Islands as you can see from my tan.

Metalfan Wrote:Of course GS has never seen a VS catalog....there aren't any small boys posing in there :lol:
Dude just cause you enjoy wearing that shit doesn't mean all guys do.

- virgingrrl - 03-12-2002

Buttmunch Wrote:[Image: 2.jpg]

Sorry GS, I just got back from the Islands as you can see from my tan.
wooo woooo...sexy ass Buttmunch :p

and no es panties for me today :thumbs-up:

- Maynard - 03-12-2002

virgingrrl Wrote:and no es panties for me today :thumbs-up:
You know just what to say to make me wet.... :loveya:

- LZMF1 - 03-12-2002

ok, i just put a nice new custom racing stripe in my tightie-whities.

now i'm free-balling.

BM you're a fuckin poser dude, that is sooooo not your ass. What the fuck do you think that was funny asshole? I know your ass is much rounder and firmer than that, that ass can not hold a shit pebble to your sweet ass.

- Sean Cold - 03-12-2002

Got the black pair of Joe Boxer's on and they are comfy as all hell. Gots to do laundry though because the few pairs left that are clean are minus the button and I like to keep the door closed.

- Maynard - 03-12-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:Got the black pair of Joe Boxer's on and they are comfy as all hell. Gots to do laundry though because the few pairs left that are clean are minus the button and I like to keep the door closed.
Actually I like boxers without the button. I like walking around and having my dick poke his head out. It makes things interesting.

Sean Cold Wrote:Got the black pair of Joe Boxer's on and they are comfy as all hell. Gots to do laundry though because the few pairs left that are clean are minus the button and I like to keep the door closed.
Ohh I know, I know....

Not that I own a pair or sniff the crotch repeatedly.

- BeckyDC - 03-12-2002

**looks down overalls** I forgot..umm..Im wearin some cotton thongs with periwinkle flowers on em..

Do you have a dead rat down there too beckster to soak up all the chum still oozing out your crispy cooter