CDIH
Shouldn't have bought that - Impulse buying - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Shouldn't have bought that - Impulse buying (/showthread.php?tid=755)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Keyser Soze - 03-12-2002

Silera Wrote:I went into Victoria's Secret and bought $180 worth of underwear that I'll never use because the sales girls are so f-ing persistent and I just couldn't say no.
Hi, I'm Keyser, pleasure to meet you.

- Maynard - 03-12-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Silera Wrote:I went into Victoria's Secret and bought $180 worth of underwear that I'll never use because the sales girls are so f-ing persistent and I just couldn't say no.
Leave her alone. She's not 15.

- Metalfan - 03-12-2002

Wouldn't doing laundry have been a shitload cheaper?
:fuggin: Rolleyes

- Banana_juice - 03-12-2002

dvd's . in the past week alone, i have bought
the score
jay and silent bob strike back
advanced order for spy game and training day
kiss of the dragon
and zoolander. yep, fuckin zoolander
i am also addicted to buying clothes. i buy so much clothes and shoes. i am worse than a girl.

Edited By Banana_juice on Mar. 12 2002 at 2:25

- Keyser Soze - 03-12-2002

Maynard Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:
Even better!

- GonzoStyle - 03-12-2002

Why buy lingere when you're gonna end up tearing it up and getting blood and other bodily fluids on it?

- Hey Ladi - 03-12-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:Why buy lingere when you're gonna end up tearing it up and getting blood and other bodily fluids on it?
Because it makes a whole different ripping sound from skin, and variety is the spice of life!

- Bartman - 03-12-2002

Maynard Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:
is she over 18??

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-12-2002

Banannas....I keep buying them because I think I want one, but then they get the brown spots and I won't eat them....

- Bartman - 03-12-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:Banannas....I keep buying them because I think I want one, but then they get the brown spots and I won't eat them....
are we sure that those brown spots are from age...or are thy because u dont clean that back door well enough :roflmao: :bouncer:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-12-2002

Ehhh....not that funny.....

Another thing I waste money on is makeup....I have like 3000 million lipsticks but like only 2 in my regular rotation. I also spend like $30 on my under eye concealer from Benefit.

- GonzoStyle - 03-12-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:Banannas....I keep buying them because I think I want one, but then they get the brown spots and I won't eat them....
Yet your suck a herpes afflicted cum sprayer.

- Hey Ladi - 03-12-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Yet your suck a herpes afflicted cum sprayer.
Makes your throat tingle

- Maynard - 03-12-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:
Quote:Yet your suck a herpes afflicted cum sprayer.
Makes your throat tingle
I knew you'd like that.

- Hey Ladi - 03-12-2002

Maynard Wrote:
Hey Ladi Wrote:
Quote:Yet your suck a herpes afflicted cum sprayer.
Makes your throat tingle
I knew you'd like that.
Don't take any of those pills either, or it might go away :thumbs-up:

- DGW - 03-12-2002

The 12 pack of Durex condoms I bought a month and a half ago....what a fucking waste!

- lent - 03-12-2002

I went out and bought a st. Johns jeresey yesterday since they are in the tourney (and probally wont last long).

That six pack of Bacardi Sliver..........what a waste.

I also buy a lot of fucking magazines. I should subcribe to many of them.

- inkgrrrl - 03-12-2002

i always go to the corner store for a pack of cigs and always always always end up with at least one tattoo mag.. its terrible.
i work in a toy store where our main focus is impulse buying.. the other day i stood out front of the store blew bubbles for 4 hours... and you have no clue how many weak minded people ended up buying bubbles that day.. do y ou think they came to the mall to buy bubbles? i dont think so...

- The Sleeper - 03-13-2002

I once bought a Fresh Samantha Tangerine drink cause everyone around here drinks them so I felt like being trendy for 15 minutes. It tastes like fuckin Tropicana orange juice and it was $2.69 for a 9 oz container. Also the Vitamin Water tastes like regular Water and its like $2. Those fancy drinks are soooo gay.

- SLASH - 03-13-2002

Thursday - Full Collapse

Ooops, I thought this was the 'What are you listening to...?' thread. :roflmao: