CDIH
New member....erole - Please dont kill him..... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: New member....erole - Please dont kill him..... (/showthread.php?tid=764)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Sean Cold - 03-13-2002

JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:Gee! Ya think?!
Dude, I have had just about enough of your shit at this point. I don't give a fuck what you say about me or my worthless hole of a mother but I will not sit idlely by why you accuse me of such a full of shit thing like thinking.

Bastard!

- JIMMYSNUKA - 03-13-2002

Ink i thought of you first thing when i got up. I took a really greazy dump. And the smell that permeated my bathroom made me instantly think of your breath. it smelled like a mound of dog shit and stale vomit. kinda burns to take a deep breath.

- SLASH - 03-13-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:but I will not sit idlely by why you accuse me of such a full of shit thing like thinking.
Don't you mean 'idoly'? :o

Sean Cold Wrote:
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:Gee! Ya think?!
Dude, I have had just about enough of your shit at this point. I don't give a fuck what you say about me or my worthless hole of a mother but I will not sit idlely by why you accuse me of such a full of shit thing like thinking.

Bastard!
Ok...how bout if I meant to think only using a quater of your brain and drinking a beer. Smile

- Sean Cold - 03-13-2002

SLASH Wrote:Don't you mean 'idoly'? :o
oh, go fuck an eletrical outlet mistah funny man! Who asked for your 2 cents anyway?

When did today become fuck with the Sean wednesday? I demand a recount.

Slash, meet Erole, go play with his rape hammer now and tell me how cool he is later, ok? :bouncer: :bouncer:

- Grumpy - 03-13-2002

Erole Wrote:This is it? This is the fucking rant on my bitch ass?

Come on people! I've seen dirtier mouths on women who
suck horse dick.

I swear to god Ink I won't say anything
First off dickless redneck boy - let's keep your grandmothers antics in the barn out of the conversation. We already have Inkgirl if we need to talk about beastiality. She's the only girl I know that has a buy ten get one free card at the local dog pound. Inkshit - when they say love your pets, they don't mean "LOVE" your pets.

Second - why the fuck haven't I gotten my initiation blowjob from the skank inkshit yet? She's violating the code of ethics around here. Is she still busy shoving 8 foot rebar up Erole's ass? damn it.....she needs to suck me and suck me NOW.

Erole - welcome to your own personal hell. Seeing as how Sean has declared YOU the new prag, your duties (which you will gladly except) is to bend over like the good bitch that you are and let Snuka violate you with his half rotted meat hammer. If you refuse, then you'll have to sit on the short bus and deal with ladi's drooling puss hole seeping and kill you with the stench.

If you're really good, we'll let gaymay show you his "back room" antics.

- Sephiroth - 03-13-2002

What amazes me is that all of this could have been avoided if he had posted regularly and not gotten a "Hi, My name is __ " thread.

C'est la vie.

- NaughtyAngel - 03-13-2002

Sephiroth Wrote:What amazes me is that all of this could have been avoided if he had posted regularly and not gotten a "Hi, My name is __ " thread.
yeah but that would just be way too smart seph

- Hey Ladi - 03-13-2002

NaughtyAngel Wrote:
Sephiroth Wrote:What amazes me is that all of this could have been avoided if he had posted regularly and not gotten a "Hi, My name is __ " thread.
Exactly, and the thread was started by inkhole

Hey Ladi Wrote:
NaughtyAngel Wrote:
Exactly, and the thread was started by inkhole
Speaking of that black hole...where is she for her daily punishment.

- inkgrrrl - 03-13-2002

god i havent even wiped the sleep from my eyes and im already getting shit.

- LZMF1 - 03-13-2002

inkgrrrl Wrote:god i havent even wiped the sleep from my eyes and im already getting shit.
get used to it, sweetie.

- inkgrrrl - 03-13-2002

arg, maybe i should just go back to bed.

- Grumpy - 03-13-2002

inkgrrrl Wrote:arg, maybe i should just go back to bed.
leave the double headed dildo in the nightstand. i think you've abused enough last night. Let the damn thing get a rest.

- LZMF1 - 03-13-2002

you will be tortured and brutalized unmercifully no matter where you go.

KEEP THE FUCK UP INKY!!!!!

- inkgrrrl - 03-13-2002

:pissed: IM UP :pissed: christ.

inkgrrrl Wrote::pissed: IM UP :pissed: christ.
you know you love me
Angel

- inkgrrrl - 03-13-2002

its a good thing youre cute, thats all i have to say.

inkgrrrl Wrote:its a good thing youre cute, thats all i have to say.
WHAT BITCH?!?!
night of fights 2!!!!

he he no i think i might actually go with who i was talking bout yesterday