CDIH
Sooooo.... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Sooooo.... (/showthread.php?tid=7727)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- The Sleeper - 11-06-2003

i do

- GonzoStyle - 11-06-2003

You masturbate over a toilet.

- diceisgod - 11-06-2003

Well duh he isn't getting up in the theater to go get popcorn that's for sure.

- Danked - 11-06-2003

Seriously, Sleeper... just jack in the theater like the rest of us.

- The Sleeper - 11-06-2003

:lol:

- QuickStop - 11-07-2003

i went to go see it today along with three friends. being that only one of us is 17, we went and looked to see who was ripping the tickets to see if they would be a prick or not about letting us in. to our surprise...no one was ripping tickets...so we just walked in the theater. we were in there for about 20 minutes and then some fat bastard kicked us out.

So then my friend jim who is 17 bought a ticket, and the rest of us were trying to to get someone to come to the theater and get us in. that wasnt working so jim goes to get a refund and some asshole at the snack stand said something about us sneaking in and we were arguing for a good couple of minutes about him getting a refund.

finally he shuts up and the old lady gives my friend a refund...OF $10.75! he only paid $5.25 for the ticket...so we snuck in, got kicked out, then they paid us $5.50.

i didnt get to see the movie but i think that worked out pretty well

- HedCold - 11-07-2003

what'd you do with the extra money?

- QuickStop - 11-07-2003

we went to wendys and he got a some food.

- criticslovesnatch - 11-07-2003

that movie was kinda lame. i am thoroughly disappointed.

- Kid Afrika - 11-07-2003

Saw it. Liked it. Can't wait for the DVD to complete my collection.

The story was good, there were a lot of interesting twists and some that you had to know were coming. A few things just didn't jive, but the movie was good overall. However, I have to say that if you are not into sci-fi, you probably have no business watching any of the Matrix trilogy.

- Danked - 11-07-2003

I heard that the lady who played the Oracle died between 2 and 3 so they had to replace her in this one? Is that right?

- Galt - 11-07-2003

I saw the first one; it sucked.

- Kid Afrika - 11-07-2003

Quote:I heard that the lady who played the Oracle died between 2 and 3 so they had to replace her in this one? Is that right?
It is true, but they handled it pretty well in the movie by adding some stuff.

- Galt - 11-07-2003

hopefully better than the Ghosthead they used in Sopranos with Tony's mother

- GonzoStyle - 11-07-2003

QuickStop Wrote:i went to go see it today along with three friends. being that only one of us is 17, we went and looked to see who was ripping the tickets to see if they would be a prick or not about letting us in. to our surprise...no one was ripping tickets...so we just walked in the theater. we were in there for about 20 minutes and then some fat bastard kicked us out.

So then my friend jim who is 17 bought a ticket, and the rest of us were trying to to get someone to come to the theater and get us in. that wasnt working so jim goes to get a refund and some asshole at the snack stand said something about us sneaking in and we were arguing for a good couple of minutes about him getting a refund.

finally he shuts up and the old lady gives my friend a refund...OF $10.75! he only paid $5.25 for the ticket...so we snuck in, got kicked out, then they paid us $5.50.

i didnt get to see the movie but i think that worked out pretty well
I guarantee you Quickstops story is 10 times better than the plot of matrix revolutions.

I feel I should pay you 5.25 for the honor of reading your story.

- HedCold - 11-07-2003

i got a decent copy of it on my computer
haven't watched it yet but probably will
no one is around to go with me to see it Sad

- QuickStop - 11-07-2003

i'll PM you my address so can get right on top of mailing that $5.25 out to me

- Weird NJ - 11-07-2003

Psst... Hedcold... Upload it. You're the only one who gets a decent connection to the ftp.

- HedCold - 11-08-2003

i'm uploading the first part, but when thats done i'm going to upgrade to xp media edition
after that i'll upload part 2

- Black Lazerus - 11-08-2003

up load it too?