CDIH
I went Mac!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: I went Mac!! (/showthread.php?tid=7840)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Bland - 11-24-2003

You and your windows stooges are mistaken.

- HedCold - 11-24-2003

i sort of liked the docking bar at first, but i got sick of it. there's one you can install on a pc but it's not that great

- Bland - 11-24-2003

Installing programs is better. The browser smokes IE. The file system is incredible.

- QuickStop - 11-24-2003

yes, but EVERYTHING IS MADE FOR PCs

- HedCold - 11-24-2003

whats so better about the file system? i think its annoying

are these things you read about it so you're repeating them as if you actually notice differences

- diceisgod - 11-24-2003

Steve Jobs was and is quite an amazing fellow. One of the Titans of technology. Apple, Pixar, ....you just can't deny him. The compatibility issue has haunted Apple for 25 plus years and yet still, there they are. They must be doing something right just ask those is the comp graphics/video field.

- QuickStop - 11-24-2003

is bland in the graphics video field?...i do not think he is...so ha!...we win

- Bland - 11-24-2003

QuickStop Wrote:yes, but EVERYTHING IS MADE FOR PCs
Just games, and I am not using the laptop for games.

- QuickStop - 11-24-2003

MACS SUCK!!! :5:

- HedCold - 11-24-2003

:toast:

- diceisgod - 11-24-2003

Ok let's see there's: GUI's, object-oriented programming. Adobe, the mouse (yes the mouse whether or not it has a right clicker or not, it wouldn't have anything had Apple not FIRST introduced it into the market) ...people that make fun of apple and macs are uneducated bafoons.

- HedCold - 11-24-2003

how does them having it first make it better?

- HedCold - 11-24-2003

and xerox actually made the first gui btw...

- diceisgod - 11-24-2003

There is no "better" you narrowminded nimrod. Things are what they are. Functionallity determines utility. The Mac has it's niche. You judge it outside of it's realm of utility and think you are being clever. You can tell me that forks suck to eat soup with and we can sit here and chuckle with our spoons in our hands.

- QuickStop - 11-24-2003

i dont think apple or microsoft ever actually came up with anything on their own.

- diceisgod - 11-24-2003

HedCold Wrote:and xerox actually made the first gui btw...
yes but did not use it...they also developed oop and the mouse...Jobs reinvented these things and made them available in the market

- diceisgod - 11-24-2003

QuickStop Wrote:i dont think apple or microsoft ever actually came up with anything on their own.
True on a very superficially level.

- HedCold - 11-24-2003

their niche are the same people willing to pay a dollar to download a song, and want a computer that looks pretty

- diceisgod - 11-24-2003

And a multibillion dollar printing/comp graphics industry.

- HedCold - 11-24-2003

so, you're looking at it from a business view. we're looking at it as a usability view

Edited By HedCold on 1069640751