CDIH
Requiem for a kid toucher - Godspeed, brother gonzo... godspeed - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Requiem for a kid toucher - Godspeed, brother gonzo... godspeed (/showthread.php?tid=828)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Danked - 03-19-2002

:disappointed: All in all it's just another brick in the wall... :disappointed:

[Image: gonzo.jpg]

- Maynard - 03-19-2002

Galt Wrote:I never saw an explaination. I might have said Spaz once or twice, my thing was just his hypocrisy. The day after he did his "Howard Stern" rant on the air, he deleted a good thread just becuase Spaz was mentioned in passing in it, then that a user was banned the next day for joking about the deletion becuase no one had a clue why that name was offlimits.

Ant's got that right to delete or ban anyone he wants because Froy gave him that right. It's Froy's site so that's it. I'm not complaining about it, nor do I have any ill feelings for Froy or any of the mods because I never had any disagreements with any of them.

When talking about people who post on messageboards the "do you have a life outside the board" is often the kneejerk response. Of course, I do. The hypocrisy and the fact that an extremely successful 40-year-old millionaire is deleting posts, threads, and long-time posters because the name of a guy he doesn't like for whatever reason was written down.

The irony and humor was just too much not to comment on.
There are 3 people that should take oa.com seriously.
1. Froy - He pays for it.
2. & 3. Opie and Ant - It's all about them

If your name wasn't mentioned in there, then why do you let it get to you so much? Is it nice to see them failing for the things they've done wrong? I guess, but do we need it here?

I won't stop you from talking about it or posting about it here. Even I make jokes about the site here. But all I can ask is that you don't make this a major thing here.

- NaughtyAngel - 03-19-2002

i think ant was wrong
thats all

- The Sleeper - 03-19-2002

Quote:I also enjoy watching that message board self destruct.
Does it make you feel like A GOLDEN GOD?? :bouncer:

- Arpikarhu - 03-19-2002

i still dont know what this thread is about.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 03-19-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:i still dont know what this thread is about.
Ok apparently on oa.com there was a thread about spaz and ant got pissed and edited posts about spaz because he doesn't want to hear about him since spaz sued WNEW. Gonzo and Galt did some stuff to their sigs to point out Ant's hypocrisy and got deleted by Ant.

- Danked - 03-19-2002

AdolescentMasturbator Wrote:
Ok apparently on oa.com there was a thread about spaz and ant got pissed and edited posts about spaz because he doesn't want to hear about him since spaz sued WNEW. Gonzo and Galt did some stuff to their sigs to point out Ant's hypocrisy and got deleted by Ant.
Pssssst... I think he really did know all that...

- Galt - 03-19-2002

That about sums it up.

And Maynard, I don't know what made you think I am upset or taking this seriously. Yes, I posted a thread about it, but so what? You post threads about what you're eating for lunch. Doesn't meant that I think it's earth shattering.

I just think the irony of his Howard Stern/Spaz hypocrisy is very amusing, and so I commented on it. I'm not going to dwell over not posting at OA, and I'm not going to bring it up in other threads here.

- fbd - 03-19-2002

he didnt EDIT.he DELETED entire threads, and banned yellow disipline over the past month or so, until the final straw today

- Keyser Soze - 03-19-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:
Quote:I also enjoy watching that message board self destruct.
Does it make you feel like A GOLDEN GOD?? :bouncer:
Yes, and it makes me giggle like a schoolgirl.

- Faceman - 03-19-2002

Thank you for pointing that part out fbd, I think its important to the story. Bottom line, it was bullshit, and thats all I gotta say about that.

You know what's the true irony of this. People are getting told to get a life after complaining about censorship yet Ant is a multi-millionaire editing posts because he wants to avoid the spaz issue.

- Arpikarhu - 03-19-2002

the whole thing sounds pretty petty and childish. but that would be par for the course

- IkeaBoy - 03-19-2002

the board's the thing whereby i'll catch the conscience of the king

I think Ikea is pissed for pussing out because Ant was confronting him that time lol.

Anthony fiddled while Rome burned.

Keyser Soze Wrote:Anthony fiddled while Rome burned.
Hmm I was wondering why there was a palace being built in the middle of general discussion.

Where the fuck is the kid toucher? I demand answers!!

- lent - 03-19-2002

[/B]Ho-lee- shit[B]

This changes the dymanics of everything now. It would be a matter of time before ant would put things in his own hands.

Still pour out a little liqour for gonzo.

Good thing i left.

Edited By lent on Mar. 19 2002 at 12:54

- NaughtyAngel - 03-19-2002

i love how ant can bad mouth us all he wants and still can run our shit, froy needs to get his lips off ants cock and do something