CDIH
Can I Violate you Before I begin working? - Using the bitches as nature inteded - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Can I Violate you Before I begin working? - Using the bitches as nature inteded (/showthread.php?tid=83)

Pages: 1 2

- av8er - 01-17-2002

Quote:its a little tart and chunky today.

I was going to eat breakfast.

- Luna - 01-17-2002

::Looks out the window::

::yells::

I'm coming Ladi! One second! I'll be right there!

- PollyannaFlower46 - 01-17-2002

So any of you think I would get in trouble for burning down my office? Afterall, they totally pulled an office space and put me in the COPY ROOM and stole my pens...but I do at least have my stapler. :outie:

- Sean Cold - 01-17-2002

See, thet depends if you let Metal Fan show you his manhood or not. Now if you do, you might not even want to burn down your office. You may be content in pointing and laughiing at him for a bit. And, if that happens, you don't have to go to jail for arson!

- Metalfan - 01-17-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:See, thet depends if you let Metal Fan show you his manhood or not. Now if you do, you might not even want to burn down your office. You may be content in pointing and laughiing at him for a bit. And, if that happens, you don't have to go to jail for arson!
I see someone hasn't put his panties on yet, so there's no junk in the trunk. :eatme:

I'm sure FMFB, or Pollyanna, or whoever the fuck she is today has a complete collection of manhood in her nightable drawer, but nothing could prepare her for my cavern missile.....

- Sean Cold - 01-17-2002

Quote:I'm sure FMFB, or Pollyanna, or whoever the fuck she is today has a complete collection of manhood in her nightable drawer, but nothing could prepare her for my cavern missile.....

Oh, yeah, just like a scud, you'll just miss and make alot of noise. and ha! Jokes on you. Today is thursday, which means wrestling is on so I get to wear my boxers! :roltflmao:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 01-17-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:See, thet depends if you let Metal Fan show you his manhood or not. Now if you do, you might not even want to burn down your office. You may be content in pointing and laughiing at him for a bit. And, if that happens, you don't have to go to jail for arson!
Regardless of just how funny his junk may be, and I am sure that its funny as hell.....it still would be incredibly fun to burn down my office

And Metal...its not that hard to comprehend the name change... :real good:

- Metalfan - 01-17-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:Oh, yeah, just like a scud, you'll just miss and make alot of noise. and ha! Jokes on you. Today is thursday, which means wrestling is on so I get to wear my boxers! :roltflmao:
Didn't realize Laura Ashley made men's boxers big man.....gonna drink some cosmopolitans while you watch, or will VG have you scrubbing the toilets?
:lol:

- Luna - 01-17-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:Oh, yeah, just like a scud, you'll just miss and make alot of noise. and ha! Jokes on you. Today is thursday, which means wrestling is on so I get to wear my boxers! :roltflmao:
Boxers shmoxers..commando is the way to go. :p

- Metalfan - 01-17-2002

LunaBabe Wrote:Boxers shmoxers..commando is the way to go. :p
Does that mean you have something to show us Luna?
:oh shit: