CDIH
Grumpy Gillis - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Grumpy Gillis (/showthread.php?tid=9030)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- Galt - 06-02-2004

Oh yeah, Gills. Why did I think it was Gillis? It always screwed me up logging in.

- Goatweed - 06-02-2004

AbeSapien Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:
AbeSapien Wrote:I'm really Sephiroth.
I miss Seph Undecided
But I'm back, so it's all good now.
I know Seph, and you sir are no Seph!

- crx girl - 06-02-2004

the weird thing is, seph signed onto aim right after that post, albeit very briefly...

- AbeSapien - 06-02-2004

No guys, you dont understand, I really am Sephiroth. I signed up this account awhile ago to see what CDIH was up to lately.

If a mod would be so kind as to unban my old account (which is currently in Cell 2), I'll gladly post under that account.

- Jack - 06-02-2004

I'll bite...

Let's see your true colors.

- HedCold - 06-02-2004

fix the quote button first!

- Sephiroth - 06-02-2004

Sup fuckers?

- Jack - 06-02-2004

:21:

- drusilla - 06-02-2004

whats wrong with your quote button?

- The Jays - 06-02-2004

interesting

- Sephiroth - 06-02-2004

Now for the ultimate mindfuck. For my next trick, I'll prove that I was Arpikarhu all along.

- Gooch - 06-02-2004

You could double your age and still be unable to prove that.

- HedCold - 06-02-2004

Quote:whats wrong with your quote button?
i posted about it in the uber geek forum

- crx girl - 06-02-2004

i'm confused

- Mad - 06-02-2004

Code:
[quote][/quote]

So just type it in, you lazy fuck.

- Kid Afrika - 06-02-2004

Breaking News!!!
crx girl Wrote:i'm confused

Edited By Kid Afrika on 1086148424

- HedCold - 06-02-2004

Quote:So just type it in, you lazy fuck.
no.

- Sephiroth - 06-02-2004

This thread is now about bringing me up to speed on what I've missed in the time I was gone.

So far I know the following:
Alkey posted a picture of his penis for the 3 or 4 people who havent seen it already.
Arpiharhu snorted a key of cocaine, and in a fit of drug-induced frenzy, sold all of his Imclone stocks at a amazing profit.
Hybrid stopped posting, but Im sure nobody has noticed until I mentioned it just now.
Danked and his stoner buddies took a big, steaming shit on my "last post wins" thread.
Finally, Froy is still the subject of much berusement and mockery. Glad to see some things never change.

- Galt - 06-02-2004

So what you're saying is that I have to go back and read all of AbeSapien's posts?

- Goatweed - 06-02-2004

Sephiroth Wrote:This thread is now about bringing me up to speed on what I've missed in the time I was gone.

So far I know the following:
Alkey posted a picture of his penis for the 3 or 4 people who havent seen it already.
Arpiharhu snorted a key of cocaine, and in a fit of drug-induced frenzy, sold all of his Imclone stocks at a amazing profit.
Hybrid stopped posting, but Im sure nobody has noticed until I mentioned it just now.
Danked and his stoner buddies took a big, steaming shit on my "last post wins" thread.
Finally, Froy is still the subject of much berusement and mockery. Glad to see some things never change.
that's pretty much it.

now I can stop keeping the secret - it weighed on me heavily.