CDIH
What's this about dominic? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: What's this about dominic? (/showthread.php?tid=917)

Pages: 1 2

- Sean Cold - 03-26-2002

Ahlexus Wrote:Not a fan of which show? O&A? Howard? One or both?
antually, i don't listen to any talk radio now. I hear a little howard in the morning when i get dressed and thats it.

It's not to say that you can't post about it. I just rather posts about shows not clog up the pit. There is quite enough shit in that forum already.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 03-26-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
antually, i don't listen to any talk radio now. I hear a little howard in the morning when i get dressed and thats it.

It's not to say that you can't post about it. I just rather posts about shows not clog up the pit. There is quite enough shit in that forum already.
LOL...yup...lost of threads from maynard in there sean.

i agree!

- Ahlexus - 03-26-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:

This is what is so great about this place. The head guy actually takes the time to explain his policies to a neophyte newbie.

Sean, you rule.

- Lord Reefer - 03-27-2002

Ahlexus, Yeah I heard it too…….that disgusting phlegm ridden Dominic is such an attention troll. Like the other poster said it was pretty funnt to hear Anthony say… “you sure your boyfriend won’t mind you coming on the show.”

I hear Dominic all the time on HS…. last week bHoward parodied Dominic talking into a bucket of chicken…..it was a riotous …..rare since Jackie was fired. Anyway Dominic was clearly nervous considering all the air-time he has.

Anthony, an extortion victim…..as well as a hypocrite… pretty much keep the gloves on….probably there are still papers to be signed. I take it for granted you read the published accounts so then…..Dominic went on to explain to Anthony that the sole reason he questioned him the way he did was to get Anthony behind closed door for a settlement.

- Faceman - 03-28-2002

Ahlexus Wrote:
Sean Cold Wrote:

This is what is so great about this place. The head guy actually takes the time to explain his policies to a neophyte newbie.

Sean, you rule.
I think you missed a small part of his ass there while you were kissing it ahlexus :lol: damn slow floridians :roflmao:

- Kim - 03-28-2002

Quote:I think you missed a small part of his ass there while you were kissing it ahlexus damn slow floridians

Facey how would you know? Are you a peeping tom? :lol: