CDIH
What do you really think? - I think it will work out better here. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What do you really think? - I think it will work out better here. (/showthread.php?tid=929)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

- Sephiroth - 03-26-2002

Spitfire Wrote:EDIT- MagNus...I named my cat after you :bouncer:
you're a sweet, sensitive guy
Meaning she will Never EVER EVER EVER EVER Fuck you. LMAO

Magus is a great guy. It takes alot to piss him off, but watch out when he goes off. Completely trustworthy.

- Galt - 03-26-2002

Seph's post are always top shelf. Not a single wasted post without a good, original joke.

- Sluggo - 03-26-2002

Seph is the most knowledgeable Ninja here

- GonzoStyle - 03-26-2002

I think Sluggo is one of the nicest and coolest guys I ever met. Yet the bitch never acknowleges me except for a quick I love you. I'm a guy dude it doesn't work with us, you can't keep me at bay with that shit.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 03-26-2002

I think gonzo has a natural talent for touching kids in JUST the right places

- Lord Magus - 03-26-2002

Gonzo may appear to be Sick and Twisted for the sole purpose of making people laugh.. but he REALLY IS sick and twisted.. Pray you never get a random IM from him.. PRAY FOR YOUR SOULS!!!

Edit- The same applies to Snuka

Edited By Lord Magus on Mar. 26 2002 at 4:58

- WhipThisFez - 03-26-2002

I think you guys should all suck my dick in a nice manage a 36.

- Spitfire - 03-26-2002

I still don't know what to make of Fez :clueless: :crackhead:

JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:I think gonzo has a natural talent for touching kids in JUST the right places
In all honesty Snuka is a man I respect more than most for just being honest and never trully getting caught up in bullshit. Plus he is one of the people like seph and danked who trully make me just laugh out loud.

As far as what magus said it is true, I am not joking, lol.

Edited By GonzoStyle on Mar. 26 2002 at 5:05

Spitfire Wrote:I still don't know what to make of Fez :clueless: :crackhead:
Its so friggin easy spit

FEZ=DICK

- BeckyDC - 03-26-2002

Snuka's nasty :crackhead:

becky really should have won the homeless shopping spree

Becky is a sweet girl but keyser and I are still raping here like a thai hooker at camp Tyson.

- Ken'sPen - 03-26-2002

Gonzo Style is a loyal friend,
and someone I am glad to have met on the boards.

Ken'sPen Wrote:Gonzo Style is a loyal friend,
and someone I am glad to have met on the boards.
Ken'sPen is russian and one cool guy, so I love the guy. BUt he needs to post here more often so I can make him my he-bitch.

- Galt - 03-26-2002

Ken's Pen has no idea who I am.

Gonzo is a badass, and I've gone in depth about that.

Becky won me over when she had her little spat with Gooch in the "real people post here" thread. I was so used to the Smile Becky Smile that when the knives came out, I got all moist down there.

Plus I voted for her in the naughty nightie contest, and she's got a wickedly cute smile.

- Maynard - 03-26-2002

Galt actually turned out to be a nice guy even though I hated his ass when he first started posting. He can speak his mind (even if he's wrong) with articulation. And he still has one of the best threads I've seen in two or so years. Fake news stories=always funny!

- Lord Magus - 03-26-2002

Maynard's a dick (wha?? SOMEONE was going to do it eventually.. figured I'ld get it out of the way lmao)

- Sloatsburgh - 03-26-2002

Maynard is funnier to meet in person than his posts.

Too young to have gotten married, too young to have gotten divorced.

- FNMoron - 03-26-2002

maynard's a dick :roflmao:

*edit - damn you Magoo... & Sloats... you stole my glory post! :fuckoff:

Edited By FNMoron on Mar. 26 2002 at 5:28