CDIH
Gonzo is a fucking idiot... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Gonzo is a fucking idiot... (/showthread.php?tid=9488)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-14-2004

why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?

- The Sleeper - 10-14-2004

yrmomsaninja: oh man that rules
thekman11: ahahah i know
yrmomsaninja: almost makes me want to log in

- diceisgod - 10-14-2004

Problems huh?

I can't wait for the new assholish jack to post. that's not somethign he's ever attempted to do 5423423 times before!

- diceisgod - 10-14-2004

I think they're both kooks.

I should make a similar post about how gonzo didn't pick me up for goatweed's BBQ. Fuck that asshole

- diceisgod - 10-14-2004

Yeah whatever, Kookoo Mckookoo

- diceisgod - 10-14-2004

Speaking of kooks.....Hi hybrid

- GonzoStyle - 10-14-2004

Jack Wrote:Yeah.. I had already figured I was being used here. Sean proved that a while ago when he pulled some bullshit and just stopped talking to me one day when I had something I had to do and couldn't help him with his new project.

Thing is, I thought you were different. We would talk about bullshit things. We even talked on the phone a couple of times. You even said you could help me with getting a better rate on my mortgage.

Now I know the truth. You saw me as a prospect. Someone who could help you get things done that you wanted, but when it came time for me to ask for something in return, something I have NEVER done in my tenure here, you balked.

You can have your fucking site and good luck finding someone who knows what the fuck they are doing.

I ain't gonna be a bitch like a couple of other people have been in the past and leave though. You can bet your ass that I will still post. If nothing else, other than to be an asshole to you as I now realize you have been to me.
Atleast sean had the right idea in ignoring you, I tried my best by actually making an attempt to talk to you and make you feel wanted. Truth is I have always found you to be lame, you never added anything to this site except for the coding which I appreciated and felt I "owed" you something.

What you asked me to do I will not get into but it was unreasonable, I aint gonna go out and drag any dirty laundry because it's all been done and in the end always is bullshit.

You wanna continue on go ahead buddy boy, i'm your huckleberry but dont expect to "get me" or bait me into anything. I was reasonable to you and I thought we had settled this yesterday but I guess not, you've just proven that your whole whiney fuckin act wasnt an act, you're the biggest fuckin bitch I ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

As far as the mortgage thing I did my best and I couldnt get you a deal better or worth it for you to switch over, I was honest with you as I always have been but you still find a reason to whine the like a stuck fuckin pig.

- Hybrid - 10-14-2004

no new smileys Sad

i've been lobbying for the complete removal of smileys. Jack was pro-smiley so my plan has grown steam

- Goatweed - 10-14-2004

Hybrid Wrote:no new smileys Sad
'sup nukka

the other 2 people who pretended to like jack can finally be honest now

- Hybrid - 10-14-2004

Goatweed Wrote:
Hybrid Wrote:no new smileys Sad
'sup nukka
nada. you didnt invite me to your bbq. what the hell.

- diceisgod - 10-14-2004

Next board gathering: Sumo Wrestling.

- Hybrid - 10-14-2004

does baker still post

not after jack kills him out of frustration tonight

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-14-2004

he died.

- Jack - 10-14-2004

Yeah. What I asked was sooooo unreasonable. Rolleyes I try to help the site and at the same time, maybe help myself out a little bit and you won't even talk about it. All I did was propose it yesterday and you went apeshit about it.

When we talked yesterday things were cool. But when I logged in today and was no longer able to access ES and my moderatorship had been taken away I assumed you still had a fucking bug up your ass.

It looked to me like you were scared I would do something to the site. You know... there was a slight chance that may have happened but you should have known me better than that. My name is Jack. NOT FTL.

As I said before. I will stay here and post and will continue to do so for as long as I feel like it unless you ban or delete me. But good luck in keeping me out.

- diceisgod - 10-14-2004

This was good for the board. Goatweed is now the master monkey.