CDIH
THE UNCENSORED STINGRAY INTERVIEW - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: THE UNCENSORED STINGRAY INTERVIEW (/showthread.php?tid=9868)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Rooner - 01-07-2005

I love how he blames spaz being banned on CDIH.

- Black Lazerus - 01-07-2005

I am surprised he didn't go into a speech thanking gonzo for his help, ala condoleeza rice in the 911 commission interview.

I mean be a man and say no i won't go against the show and if you don't like it don't post on my site.

- Rooner - 01-07-2005

Yeah, what a fucking "wishy washy I offend no one" pussy. Grow a fucking spine, you own the site you bitch.

- GonzoStyle - 01-07-2005

I was amazingly surprised by the details of his memory when it came to the first time he and I spoke, he was fixing his vacuum and I was hiding out from a horrific party... yet later on I remembered that he was right. We had some good times I ain't gonna lie, I kinda still like the guy in a way even if I don't agree how he runs the site and he probably disagrees with how I run this site.

- Hoon - 01-07-2005

I bet you wouldn't say that to his face.

- Buttmunch - 01-07-2005

You "run" this site?

I do stuff!!!

- Rooner - 01-07-2005

Gonzo is responsible for my post count.

- Galt - 01-07-2005

Does he not understand the meaning of the word hypothetical?

Define "bashing other members / OA.com"
If you didn't read the board for the last year it was up, how can you possibly say that bashing caused it? You are talking out of your ass.
Are you a member of CDIH? If not, then how can you say anything about CDIH, the manner in which we post, or anything about how we "bash each other".
Are negative comments about the show allowed? Assuming they do not include personal information, or "bash" other members?
Let's assume someone is an altogether good/positive poster, fan of the show, but just something about the show grates on them. After a while they get annoyed with Norton, or they think that Opie doesn't bring anything to the show, or they think O&A sucked up to a guest too much, or they get sick of contests, or they think O&A are focusing on one topic too much. A million different things, are users of wackbag welcomed/allowed to create threads and have discussions about things that they DON'T like about the show. Does saying anything negative about the show preclude them from being fans?

- Goatweed - 01-07-2005

Sting is delusional & is married to the show - whether he admits it or not, he is. It's painfully clear in his remarks here, as well as on his own site, not to mention how his site is run.

One thing that I caught :

Quote:oauncensored (12:49:44 AM): so if the staff disagreed with something the show demanded you do, you would tell them you won't do it?
Wackbag (12:51:09 AM): why do you think the show would demand anything of us? they have never talked to us in any way on how the board is run or the content of it

This is a flat out lie. I know for a fact that when Opie's pop died in that car accident, Steve C. specifically called on each site and asked them NOT to allow any postings of it (temporarily), since Opie claimed to "not want to read about it on any of the sites" at the time. I guess Opie grieves by reading the message boards Confusedhrug:

The news filtered down from various radio sites early in the day, and the posts started on WB. Suddenly, they disappeared and all threads afterwards magically disappeared as well. There were posts on .Net as well, and Steve C. also requested that they not be allowed "out of respect for the show" - but his request was denied. Despite Steve saying "it was cool, no worries", it seemed to turn the show off to .Net - moreso than usual, since .Net doesn't run the site in quite the same manner as WB.

Mind you, the posts were all "OMG Opie, I'm sorry - GODSPEED" crap, but the point is the show absolutely makes requests - most are low-key, some are just direct & to the point. He knows if he doesn't cater to the show, his plugs go bye-bye, and he'll probably have to cough up more $$ to get them back.

The more things change...the more they stay the same...maybe if more women posted WOW pics, there'd be a lot less drama.

Quote:This is a flat out lie. I know for a fact that when Opie's pop died in that car accident, Steve C. specifically called on each site and asked them NOT to allow any postings of it

Goatweed is so "in".

- Goatweed - 01-07-2005

it hurts!!!

so what are the new rumors around the studio?

- Rooner - 01-07-2005

Who?

you stay out of this roonerspen!!!

- Rooner - 01-07-2005

I REFUSE!!!!!!!!

git!!!

- Rooner - 01-07-2005

I have decided to make a name for myself on this day. And it will be by battling you dear Gonzo. The student has become the teacher. Prepare for battle.

- Goatweed - 01-07-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:so what are the new rumors around the studio?
I dunno, I'm savin' up $500 just to get in there.

- Gooch - 01-07-2005

Goatweed Wrote:Sting is delusional & is married to the show - whether he admits it or not, he is. It's painfully clear in his remarks here, as well as on his own site, not to mention how his site is run.

One thing that I caught :

Quote:oauncensored (12:49:44 AM): so if the staff disagreed with something the show demanded you do, you would tell them you won't do it?
Wackbag (12:51:09 AM): why do you think the show would demand anything of us? they have never talked to us in any way on how the board is run or the content of it

This is a flat out lie. I know for a fact that when Opie's pop died in that car accident, Steve C. specifically called on each site and asked them NOT to allow any postings of it (temporarily), since Opie claimed to "not want to read about it on any of the sites" at the time. I guess Opie grieves by reading the message boards Confusedhrug:

The news filtered down from various radio sites early in the day, and the posts started on WB. Suddenly, they disappeared and all threads afterwards magically disappeared as well. There were posts on .Net as well, and Steve C. also requested that they not be allowed "out of respect for the show" - but his request was denied. Despite Steve saying "it was cool, no worries", it seemed to turn the show off to .Net - moreso than usual, since .Net doesn't run the site in quite the same manner as WB.

Mind you, the posts were all "OMG Opie, I'm sorry - GODSPEED" crap, but the point is the show absolutely makes requests - most are low-key, some are just direct & to the point. He knows if he doesn't cater to the show, his plugs go bye-bye, and he'll probably have to cough up more $$ to get them back.

The more things change...the more they stay the same...maybe if more women posted WOW pics, there'd be a lot less drama.
he's also hiding behind the fact the show speaks to other people in his inner-circle.