CDIH
Board Wiki - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Board Wiki (/showthread.php?tid=11392)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- HedCold - 02-26-2006

of all the things i expected there to be fighting over with this wiki, i didn't expect this.

- Hoon - 02-26-2006

and now, the quote box bump, dissing hedcolds interruption.
vicious.

-edit-

AND THEN REMOVED!

- The Jays - 02-26-2006

I went to edit my last post, and ended up posting a quote of the last post, I went to delete that post, and I deleted the thread.

This will obviously be used against me in the court of Gonzo.

- The Jays - 02-26-2006

This is also the stupidest argument of all time, I had no idea Gonzo would get so riled up over it.

- The Sleeper - 02-26-2006

you obviously haven't been paying attention the last 5.5 years (which is how long [[Gonzostyle]] has been posting according to the [[Inside Jokes]] entry Originally Posted By [[GonzoStyle]])

- Galt - 02-26-2006

The Sleeper Wrote:you obviously haven't been paying attention the last 5.5 years (which is how long [[Gonzostyle]] has been posting according to the [[Inside Jokes]] entry Originally Posted By [[GonzoStyle]])

[[Poster of the Year 2006]]

- The Sleeper - 02-26-2006

Only if Bloody Anus concedes

- Keyser Soze - 02-27-2006

anus is the real GOAT

- GonzoStyle - 02-27-2006

Ok so when you reply to me in an agressive fashion its ok but when I do it I am riled up.

First off I wasnt arguing about it, as I said already it was a fuckin joke and gag as far as I was concerned. If it was a big issue and more than one person not just sleeper since he hasn't had an original thought since in 2.5 years, didn't think it was necessary then fine we coulda agree or compromised. You just went like a theif in the night at 4am and started to remove them and I said it was a pretty bitchy little move. So then YOU take it personal and start whining like a cunt, I replied back to you is all I did. I just thought that going on and actually editing it out was very childish and pathetic and then you come back and attack me on it like a bitch so I had to smack you down a bit but apparently i'm a whiney little bitch who is riled up.

- The Jays - 02-27-2006

getting back on topic here, though this is probably nit-picking, here is something you can copy and paste when doing member bios, and then edit accordingly.

== Biography ==

== Greatest Hits ==

== Career Highlights ==

== Career Lowlights ==

== Memorable Quotes ==

== Alternate Monikers ==

== Awards ==

I'm a whiney cunt, I quit the wiki.

- Hoon - 02-27-2006

Now we can all say we know what Ringo and George must've been going through, watching John and Paul bicker.

I downloaded the let it be movie, that scene between paul and george was amazing stuff.

"'l'll play whatever you want or if you want I won't fuckin play at all, whatever you fuckin say paul!"

- Hoon - 02-27-2006

i'll follow you after the break up.
everyone knows you're the wallrus.

Hoon Wrote:i'll follow you after the break up.
everyone knows you're the wallrus.

that was so backhanded I actually felt the sting across my face.

- Hoon - 02-27-2006

I was trying to be cheeky, like a Lennon lyric.

- The Sleeper - 02-27-2006

I'd post a response but I have to wait for the Jays first so I can just quote what he said

it burns doesn't it

- The Sleeper - 02-27-2006

BRUISING

scathing ain't it.