CDIH
Your favorite movie scenes - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Your favorite movie scenes (/showthread.php?tid=12019)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- GonzoStyle - 12-05-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:hahah Gonzo is bragging about his IQ and fartman is his cheerleader

this was a "hamlet" kinda post. My Doors friends would understand that reference. Where'd they go..

Oh man, now you're gonna claim to have "Read" shakespeare cause you saw that movie with Leo and Claire Danes.

- Goatweed - 12-05-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:hahah Gonzo is bragging about his IQ and fartman is his cheerleader

this was a "hamlet" kinda post. My Doors friends would understand that reference. Where'd they go..

your Dorrs friends can barely understand Dr. Seuss, let alone Shakespeare

- faceman802 - 12-05-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:

if "hamlet" is a synonym for stupid, asanine, or pathetic then I agree with you, it was "hamlet" like

- Goatweed - 12-05-2006

Shakespeare thought lumpy cunts were funny too. true story.

- Galt - 12-05-2006

I don't get this whole funsnapsdyno hate, unless it's some behind the scenes PM-driven "hey, let's be mean to her and pretend she's dumb" type of hazing/initiation.

I find her funny, intelligent, and thoughtful, and will continue to defend her with my every post.

- funsnapsdyno - 12-05-2006

Finally.. some sanity! Thank you Galt.

I've given this some thought and I think 1) this is some type of initiation period I'm going through but I joined in October. It's time they should ease up. Or 2) they are trying to run me off the board. But once I make myself at home somewhere, I don't leave. I'm not leaving unless I get banned !

- Keyser Soze - 12-06-2006

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IqnsxP2eKJ0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed>

- faceman802 - 12-06-2006

that makes sense, kinda reminds me of the movie clueless

- GonzoStyle - 12-06-2006

Galt Wrote:I don't get this whole funsnapsdyno hate, unless it's some behind the scenes PM-driven "hey, let's be mean to her and pretend she's dumb" type of hazing/initiation.

I find her funny, intelligent, and thoughtful, and will continue to defend her with my every post.

If I didn't know you better, i'd loathe you right now.

- funsnapsdyno - 12-06-2006

faceman802 Wrote:that makes sense, kinda reminds me of the movie clueless

what makes sense? the movie clip above? A kid whining? And how does that remind you of Clueless?

And you call me the dumbest one on this board?

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TAviMi1xjsY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed>

this movie makes sense, reminds me of Clueless

- Galt - 12-06-2006

me too!

- faceman802 - 12-06-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:that makes sense, kinda reminds me of the movie clueless

what makes sense? the movie clip above? A kid whining? And how does that remind you of Clueless?

And you call me the dumbest one on this board?

galt=cher horowitz, the have-it-all together, popular, can't do anything wrong girl

lumpy=Tai, the stupid, asanine, totally clueless girl who gets taken under cher and Dionne's wing as sort of a reclamation project and more of a charity project to try and help her.

Snaps is a moron but face, why the fuck do you remember so much about clueless?

Plus why are you explaining yourself to her? She hasn't stopped to explain the dozens of stupid posts she has made, several in this thread alone, from the sat scores to the "hamlet" reference.

unless she is comparing herself to Yorick.

- Galt - 12-06-2006

I was thinking it was more like me being some sort of Norma Watson/Chris Hargensen hybrid and her being Carrie White, but whatever.

It's more like Napoleon Dynamite but more tolerable.

GonzoStyle Wrote:Snaps is a moron but face, why the fuck do you remember so much about clueless?

Plus why are you explaining yourself to her? She hasn't stopped to explain the dozens of stupid posts she has made, several in this thread alone, from the sat scores to the "hamlet" reference.

unless she is comparing herself to Yorick.

Explain myself to get ridiculed further? Whatever I post, you and your backup singers shoot down anyway.

- Galt - 12-06-2006

yo go, girl!

I <3 Galt

- Keyser Soze - 12-06-2006

did you eat paint chips as a kid?