CDIH
Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. (/showthread.php?tid=3847)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- Lord Magus - 12-20-2002

Maynard.. nature of a Rampage is you're given a weapon to use, you don't have a choice in the matter.

- crx girl - 12-20-2002

fucking copland, my car explodes, i get out and run and that idiot lance just stands there. what the fuck is wrong with him? please please tell me i get to kill him off eventually :crackhead:

seriously though, i can barely get a block away from the mall, how the Hell am i supposed to get all the way to the mansion? i can't even get close to the pay n spray, but even if i do, won't they not do anything to a cop car?

- x-file - 12-20-2002

your right they won't touch the cop car. What I did was I parked the car the entrance on the side. I drove out and turned around and immediatley went down to where the police bribe was. I kept driving avoiding cops and then went straight to the mansion.

- Lord Magus - 12-20-2002

For copland I found I could pretty much make it to El Swanko Casa.. where I conveniently had a garage with a non police vehicle stored.. and which is ALSO conveniently near to a pay n' spray..

- Maynard - 12-20-2002

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I found a helicopter last night! :thumbs-up:

Those fuckers are hard to fly though.

- Danked - 12-20-2002

Amateur. I've been tearing up the streets of Vice City with the Sea Sparrow for almost two months now.

- Maynard - 12-20-2002

Yeah...and last night was my first night of flying them. Other than the RC copters of course.

So it's fucking hard.

- kindred - 12-20-2002

Wait til you get to fly an airplane... :thumbs-up: :-D

I'm trying to beat Hillary in a race. I've tried about a gazillion times and I can't beat the bastard! :angry:

- crx girl - 12-21-2002

wow, that was so much easier once i remembered the bribe right next to the mall Rolleyes i went with magus' way, thanks dude. now, what should i do next. part of my problem is i have so many choices i can't decide...

- Sir O - 12-21-2002

I'm at 99%...I don't know if I have the patience to make it to 100, it took me what seems like forever to go from 98 to 99.

And Danked, I'm almost positive the Beach Ball thing won't get you anything, for keeping it up 100 times or whatever, or at the very least, it's not important. My friend finished 100% and didn't even know about that...

- Maynard - 12-22-2002

So I did a bunch of the rampages today. I guess you're just gonna get busted once in awhile.

And I passed the Diaz assassination.

Now I'm trying to beat the fucking RC races. Hard as shit.

- Maynard - 12-23-2002

OK....I need help.

Anyone have any idea on how to beat the "Chaos" mission that you get from the Bikers?

I can't get it above halfway on the Chaosmeter. WTF is that??? I kill everyone and everything in my way. But still can't beat it.!!!!

- Danked - 12-23-2002

Just play Britney's Dance Beat instead.

- Maynard - 12-23-2002

Britney's dance beat? :clueless:

- Danked - 12-23-2002

That's what I said.

- Goatweed - 12-23-2002

BDB would be a decent game if she got naked in it.

- Lord Magus - 12-23-2002

Chaos meter... will go up faster the higher you're wanted level is at.. so before you start destroying stuff.. gpo shoot a cop to get your wanted level to 2.. maybe try to get up to three... and start blowing up cars.

OR.. just enter the tank code and go ballistic

- Maynard - 12-23-2002

I don't wanna enter the tank code. I don't wanna cheat this time around.

But I'll give the cop-o-meter thing a try.

Thanks.

- kindred - 12-23-2002

I got on the building up the street from the biker bar. Being on the roof gave me some protection. Try dropping grenades from up there and shooting the police helicopter too. The higher your wanted level, the faster the meter goes.

I'm stuck on the "keeping your friends close" mission. I keep dying! I don't know whether to protect my safe or go up on the roof!!

- GonzoStyle - 12-24-2002

I finally got my memory card the other day uhh I'm at like 6%... :-(