CDIH
The Last movie you saw - Video, DVD, theater, Computer? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Last movie you saw - Video, DVD, theater, Computer? (/showthread.php?tid=58)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- HedCold - 04-14-2002

Quote:
Quote:"the one" starring jet li on dvd. crazy shit!!! cool story and the fight scenes are insane
Thank you, now I don't have an iota of doubt that you are a drooling idiot.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
that movie was soooooooo bad
we watched a time to kill in one of my classes last week. its an ok movie

Edited By HedCold on April 13 2002 at 9:26

- LZMF1 - 04-14-2002

it was so fucking mindless that it ruled!

- IkeaBoy - 04-14-2002

Pale Rider w/ Clint Eastwood

- Buttmunch - 04-14-2002

I just saw a piece of shit that somehow made it to #1 in the nation.

Said piece of shit was "Panic Room". Talk about using every warmed over cliche in the book. There was one good scene in the movie, OK, 2, when Jodie Foster smashed Dwight Yoakum with the sledge hammer and when Dwight punched the daughter right in the grill.

Other than that, I want my fucking money back.

What a piece of shit.

Did I mention that I hated this movie? And the fucking members of the "community" that were there didn't make it any better. God this movie sucked ass.

I hated it.

FUCK it sucked.

- GonzoStyle - 04-14-2002

Did you atleast pay for the ticket before wanting your money back?

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-14-2002

Saw The Sweetest Thing....movie theater didn't have Changing Lanes. It was actually kind of funny....absolutely no character development, etc. but it had funny moments.

- IkeaBoy - 04-14-2002

The Secret of My Success on TNT. I think that with a capable director and if it didnt' end as cliched this actually could have been a VERY good movie.

- fbd - 04-14-2002

i watched the holy trilogy again tonight...need i say more?

- IkeaBoy - 04-14-2002

Holy Trilogy, eh? So did you really think that Sidney Presccot's brother being the mastermind was set up from the first one?

- The Sleeper - 04-14-2002

Saw Changing Lanes, I found it very entertaining.

- Doc - 04-14-2002

Watched "The Fly" on Skinemax

My only problem with the movie are all the scences with Jeff Goldbum half naked

Big naked Jewish overactors just don't turn me on

- PatCooper - 04-14-2002

I went and saw changing lanes yesterday and it wasn't as good as i was hoping. It started very slow and once it started to pick up abit it ended. I thought it was well acted and the whole concept was good. But all through the movie i never once really cared what was gonna happen to either of the two characters. All and all i think it's a rental.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-15-2002

I just saw Training Day, my brother rented the DVD and was watching it on his PS2, and when he went out, I snuck in to watch it...I thought it was pretty good, but I wish I knew what happened to Jake at the end.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 04-15-2002

Watched Ali. I thought it was pretty great movie. Definitely recommend it.

- GonzoStyle - 04-15-2002

Ali is a good movie only if you are not a boxing fan or if you know nothing about Ali himself. I thought Will Smith did an awesome job playing Ali, his height and build was off but he depicted Ali to the smallest details. The movie itself was very poor though cause it didn't cover more important parts of Ali's life. The first hour is amazing though, then it winds down. Some of the fight dates and events of his life are dramatized especially the Foreman fight and his divorce. But overall from the boxing threads I done, I can see that not too many boxing fans are here. So I reccomend the movie but not as a factual basis for the man himself.

Then again how do you package a man like ali? There is another ali movie out there called 'the Greatest' in which Ali plays himself in the film and even he couldn't portray himself, and he was nowhere near the shap he is in now so it wasn't that. But a man who meant so much not only in a sport but in the world can never be recaptured.

- Arthur Dent - 04-15-2002

Quote:"the one" starring jet li on dvd. crazy shit!!! cool story and the fight scenes are insane
Thank you, now I don't have an iota of doubt that you are a drooling idiot.

that movie was soooooooo bad

All I needed to know about that movie was that it was originally written for The Rock who dropped it to do Scorpion King instead. I'll catch it on cable eventually.

Quote:i watched the holy trilogy again tonight...need i say more?

Yeah, what movies are you talking about? :confused:

- GonzoStyle - 04-16-2002

I watched 'return of the Dragon' tonight on DVD. Bruce Lee Vs. Chuck Norris in the Collesium, nuff fuckin said.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 04-16-2002

Watched Jay and Silent Bob again. Still funny as fucking hell.

- Arthur Dent - 04-16-2002

Watched "John Woo's Black Jack" starring Dolph Lundren.

Just can't figure out this guys career. Went from a Rocky sequel, to co-starring with Brandon Lee, to doing a lot of made-for-video stuff. Yes, he's a lousy actor, but when did that matter in big explosion movies?

- Luna - 04-16-2002

I woke up a little too early this morning and finally unwrapped the Little Rascals I had purchased...popped it in the vcr and proceeded to laugh my butt off.

I watched three of them:
-The Pooch: Stymie is my hero for rescueing the gang's dogs from the town dog warden.

-Arbor Day: Cute...but, not my fav.

-Derby Day: This was done in a silent-movie-type way. Histerical! In the beginning, the kid's all witness a bunch of grown-ups enjoying a day at the Horse races. They go home and decide to have thier own animal-type race. One kid's riding a cow. One kid doesn't even get his horse out of the gate. Another kid has his dog hooked up to a cart and uses a cat in a box, in front of the dog, to get the dog to chase it. One kid is on his bike. Everyone's falling over. Complete chaos. Too funny.