CDIH
Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. (/showthread.php?tid=3847)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- SYNTuesday - 01-03-2003

Used memory cards? :clueless: Why would someone get rid of a memory card? Must be busted, no?, and i repeat. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://instyle-games.com/">http://instyle-games.com/</a><!-- m -->

- Goatweed - 01-03-2003

SYNT, have you ever heard the phrase "if it sounds too good to be true, it most likely is"?

See this thread on another MB that I frequent and if you placed an order with this site, good luck getting your money back :lol:

- QuickStop - 01-03-2003

how does that site even exist anymore? they should just put in big bold letters "give us your credit card numbers" on the main page

- SYNTuesday - 01-03-2003

No, no, I just got mine delivered today from Target.com (10% off deal made up for tax and shipping), and I was floored when I found this price while looking for deals on Tony Hawk 3. Wow, thanks for link, GW. This place was linked from dealtime.com. Thats pretty sucky.

- Goatweed - 01-03-2003

No problem, I'm glad i could help. Even if I hadn't seen that link, if you notice when you go onto the site, if you click anything it brings you right to the cart page - no detailed descrition, nothing. Plus, IE reported nothing but shitty coding errors all over the page - a clear sign of a scam-site.

- LyricalGomez - 01-03-2003

All my memory cards are used and I have'nt had a problem with any of them. If you buy from EB they always test them before reselling them, and for I think like 4 bucks you can get a 6 month replacement plan if you don't trust it.

- Ronin - 01-10-2003

ok, i just started playing vice city last night and it is awesome. but how do i pick up the hookers? is it possible?

- Goatweed - 01-10-2003

you need to have a fairly nice car (makes it easier), then pull over next to them - most will come up and talk to you, and if there are cops walking by I don't think they'll bother. Once they hang around the car for a minute, they'll eventually make the move to get in. Then drive her to a secluded spot where noone is around (back alley, or down by the water, give it a minute, and the car should start rocking and bouncing. Keep in mind, picking up a hooker is costly, and you'll see your cash start to go down so long as she's in the car - but if you want it back, just beat her to death after you've finished Smile

- Ronin - 01-10-2003

how nice of a car do i need?!? I have the yellow lambragini and they won't do anything.. maybe there was a cop near by. I will try it tonight. thanks goatweed!!!! :thumbs-up:

- Goatweed - 01-10-2003

did you have cash also? I think you might need to have a few hundred, I'm not sure though.

- Ronin - 01-10-2003

i had about $400.. i learned towards the end of the night that i had to beat up people for the money.. Damn old women only have $16.

- JimmyBlueEyes - 01-10-2003

I got this game for Christmas and started playing it last week. I have played it non stop since I got it. I haven't tried the hookers yet but I have got myself the mansion and the protection racket at the mall. Stole an ambulance and did a couple of those paramedic runs along with screwing around with a stolen fire truck. The only thing I haven't beaten yet is the motorcycle race. Yes I am addicted...Hello, my name is Jimmy and I am a GTA Addict...

- Ronin - 01-10-2003

how do the paramedic missions work? I stole it and drove to the yellow dot. but nothing happened.

- kindred - 01-10-2003

You have to pick up your injured person then drive him to the hospital. You can't hit too many bumps or crash too many times, or your patient will die.

- Ronin - 01-10-2003

oh man.. i have alot to learn. When i stole the ambulance, there was already a patient in the there. how do I put a person in the there???? and i also drive him to the hospital but nothing happened. is there a special place at the hospital i have to drop him off?

- kindred - 01-10-2003

When you drive the patient to the hospital, I believe you have to pull up to the front doors and then you get a message that he was successfullly delivered. To get the injured person inside, just drive up close to him and he'll jump in the back all by himself.

- Ronin - 01-11-2003

when you say drive up to the front door, is there a glowing light, just like in the missions?

- JimmyBlueEyes - 01-11-2003

It should be highlighted I think you just drive up and stay in the ambulance. It will tell you if you sucessfully transported the victim.

- Ronin - 01-17-2003

does this game ever end?

- Galt - 01-17-2003

I have been stuck on the death row mission for about a week now. I can't even beat it using cheats.