CDIH
Gonzo is a fucking idiot... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Gonzo is a fucking idiot... (/showthread.php?tid=9488)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- Goatweed - 10-19-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:Nice cheap shot there, your board has about 30,000 posts, this one has 330,000 so you can really start comparing maybe when you hit 100,000 and lets see how active it is then. It always starts off well but with the core group of drama queens you got there, it'll implode within the year.
next thing you know, they'll start trashing CDIH

ELITISTS!!!

- GonzoStyle - 10-19-2004

Rooner Wrote:Hey, Im no drama queen damn it.
I've seen some hypocrites in my day but you are the hippiest critter I have ever seent.

- Keyser Soze - 10-19-2004

sorry gonz, but gooch has shown me the light. i think this bored planet is going places.

I hope they do, I didnt say anything about them prior to this point but I didnt see the point of the cheap shot. I dont post there but I dont harbor any ill will but I dont really post anywhere else cause one board is enough for me, not just cause I am an admin here or whatnot I just dont feel like posting anywhere else when its basically the same thing.

But if you wanna start with the "we got more posts" well you know what we used to have much more traffic here and I know it, I remember when we'd be getting 600-1,000 posts a day and those days are long gone but the simple point is we're closing in on 3 years soon and thats not too shabby, so to compare isnt even fair yet, lets see where you are a year from now.

- Rooner - 10-19-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:
I've seen some hypocrites in my day but you are the hippiest critter I have ever seent.
You cut me deep Gonz, DEEP. Ive been at the CENTER of some drama, but in no way am I a drama queen. Hell, I barely addressed the issue, because I couldnt give two shits about it. Hell, I couldnt even give ONE shit about it, not even a fart, NOT EVEN AN SBD FART! Wouldnt you call someone a drama queen that tried to facilitate drama, and revels in said drama, and tries to continue drama? Thats what I call a drama queen anyway. Prior to my one incident, my name never came up in any drama. Damn it, now look what you made me do, I went and defended myself and shit. God damn it.

- Keyser Soze - 10-19-2004

cdih will always have a warm spot in my heart, but a bored planet that revolves around toronto twattie is too much for me to resist.

- Rooner - 10-19-2004

I love Hottie damn it. Then again, I liked njstrawberry, so Im used to being a minority.

Rooner Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
You cut me deep Gonz, DEEP. Ive been at the CENTER of some drama, but in no way am I a drama queen. Hell, I barely addressed the issue, because I couldnt give two shits about it. Hell, I couldnt even give ONE shit about it, not even a fart, NOT EVEN AN SBD FART! Wouldnt you call someone a drama queen that tried to facilitate drama, and revels in said drama, and tries to continue drama? Thats what I call a drama queen anyway. Prior to my one incident, my name never came up in any drama. Damn it, now look what you made me do, I went and defended myself and shit. God damn it.
Hey buddy, I was being sarcastic I have no clue what the beef was about, I was just funnin with you.

- Gooch - 10-19-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:Nice cheap shot there, your board has about 30,000 posts, this one has 330,000 so you can really start comparing maybe when you hit 100,000 and lets see how active it is then. It always starts off well but with the core group of drama queens you got there, it'll implode within the year.
wasn't aimed at you mr. sensitive. i was referring to use the last few weeks. and only refers directly to keyser's usual ignorant statement. sorry, that you took it as a direct shot.

- Gooch - 10-19-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:I hope they do, I didnt say anything about them prior to this point but I didnt see the point of the cheap shot. I dont post there but I dont harbor any ill will but I dont really post anywhere else cause one board is enough for me, not just cause I am an admin here or whatnot I just dont feel like posting anywhere else when its basically the same thing.

But if you wanna start with the "we got more posts" well you know what we used to have much more traffic here and I know it, I remember when we'd be getting 600-1,000 posts a day and those days are long gone but the simple point is we're closing in on 3 years soon and thats not too shabby, so to compare isnt even fair yet, lets see where you are a year from now.
like i said...

it referred to keyser blowhard that boredplanet had nothing going on..which isn't true at all.

and...to address something: i don't want a ton of members, nor a cdih or ymb or anything else. it's an inexpensive site built to house some chaps who want a place to hang during the day or eve to interact with one another. if it does implode...well, honestly, i don't care. i spend a mininum of time on it, posting on it, and working on it...as does my codebitch. the whole point is mininum effort, and hopefully it gets used. my only mission is to keep it running without errors, and that it is a simple platform to spend time...and if it fails at that....not the end of the world.

- Rooner - 10-19-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Rooner Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Hey buddy, I was being sarcastic I have no clue what the beef was about, I was just funnin with you.
:2:

- Gooch - 10-19-2004

silly injun :32:

- Hoon - 10-19-2004

You guys are as defensive about your boards and coders as old lady's are about their lawn ornaments.

Edited By Hoon on 1098205997

- Gooch - 10-19-2004

ha..that got me a chuckle, iceman

Gooch Wrote:
wasn't aimed at you mr. sensitive. i was referring to use the last few weeks. and only refers directly to keyser's usual ignorant statement. sorry, that you took it as a direct shot.
I didn't take it as a personal shot but you had a tiff with keyser and I saw no point in bringing in the fact that you get more traffic than cdih so I replied, I got no beef with you I just didnt see the need for the shot.

I am defensive about my site cause I do give a shit about it.

But whatever, I don't think its worth gettin into an argument about and I wish you luck with the site and don't harbor any ill will.

- Gooch - 10-19-2004

all good....sorry for that, though. i'd like to keep things copacetic, as well.

Now sleeper can complain about how we're a couple pussies.

- Hoon - 10-19-2004

Fair warning..

If someone makes a board around former country music sensation..Conway Twitty, I'm outta here..

- Arpikarhu - 10-19-2004

i ignored this thread for a while but decided to catch up today. i am now full of regret.

I really shoulda deleted you when I had the chance.