CDIH
The Last movie you saw - Video, DVD, theater, Computer? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Last movie you saw - Video, DVD, theater, Computer? (/showthread.php?tid=58)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- Arthur Dent - 04-23-2002

Watched "An American Werewolf in London" last night. The underground station where the one guy gets eaten by the werewolf is a block away from my hotel.

- GonzoStyle - 04-24-2002

I been sick so I watched a couple movies last night. I watched "Day Of The Jackal" The original movie which was remade as "the Jackal" with Bruce Willis. Great film, much better than the later version. I also had a desire to watch JFK, I love that film trully a great piece of movie making.

- The Painter - 04-24-2002

The One. I saw it the other day. Matrix like FX. The story wasn't that bad. I liked it.

- IkeaBoy - 04-24-2002

I watched Michael Powell's "Peeping Tom" last night. Really great psychological thriller movie, it's kind of a rare find but more than worth a watch.

- GonzoStyle - 04-25-2002

Don't Say A Word with Michael Douglas, what a piece of crap. I didn't like it one bit but it did give me a yearning to watch 'Ransom' with Mel Gibson.

- Skitchr4u - 04-25-2002

watched top gun the other night, everytime its on, i must watch the whole thing

- Mr. Brownstone - 04-25-2002

Hard Core Loge, a Spinal Tap-like mockumetary by Quentan Tarentino about a Canadian punk band that gets together after five years for a benifit show and a new tour. Very intense film with a nice ending.

- PatCooper - 04-27-2002

I rented Behind Enemy Lines tonight. I thought it was very entertaining. Gene Hackman and Owen Wilson were both very good. It's out on video and dvd so check it out.

- Maynard - 04-27-2002

Zoolander. Also with Owen Wilson, and Ben Stiller. THis movie was SOOOO gay, yet funny as all fucking hell.

Will Ferrel is a comedic GOD!

- slackjaw - 04-27-2002

Saw The Scorpion King last week, and it was decent. Don't go expecting to see Oscar caliber performances, but as a solid "swashbuckling action flick" goes, there are worse ways to spend anf afternoon. If your hyper-critical, don't pay full price to see it...lol. But if you're just looking to be entertained for a couple of hours, it's not too bad.

- Kim - 04-27-2002

Vice Versa - Judge Reinhold and Fred Savage... there was nothing else on tv...

- IkeaBoy - 04-27-2002

we don't judge kim, it was on Comedy Central. And I saw Zoolander twice, the first time I didn't like it but the second time I actually enjoyed it greatly.

- PatCooper - 04-27-2002

Quote:Vice Versa - Judge Reinhold and Fred Savage... there was nothing else on tv...

Yeah all 99 channels were playing a Vice Versa marathon.

:crackhead:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-27-2002

I was feeling sappy last night and watched Babe....yes Babe the movie with the pig in it.... :loveya:

- IkeaBoy - 04-28-2002

i'm watching Superman: The Movie on Sci-fi now

- Kid Afrika - 04-28-2002

How High - Kick Ass movie ft. Redman & Method Man < a new favorite

Changing Lanes - Eh, not bad, but not great. Kind of predictable.

- IkeaBoy - 04-28-2002

Superman was good up until the San Andreas Fault part- first off I mean sealing the SAF by pushing up a single piece of rock- stupid, secondly the major problem with the film was the time travel thing. I mean wouldn't that make there be two supermans, isn't he selfish for only going back to save Lane and also they didn't really deal with the death of millions due to the rocket hitting earth anyway as well as they should.

- Hybrid - 04-28-2002

i just saw braveheart for the first time. amazing. im goin to watch 12 monkeys now.

- Kid Afrika - 04-28-2002

Quote:im goin to watch 12 monkeys now.
couldn't you just have said basketball?

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-28-2002

Just saw Murder By Numbers, overall it was very good, but the very end wasn't necessary....I really didn't need to know what she did.....