CDIH
2005 CDIH Fantasy Football - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: 2005 CDIH Fantasy Football (/showthread.php?tid=10351)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- The Sleeper - 09-15-2005

even i had a real life thing to attend to during the draft. even me!!

- Galt - 09-15-2005

going to one of those actress/model parties?

- fbd - 10-01-2005

anybody need a #2 wr? i have about 12 of them

- GonzoStyle - 10-01-2005

cause theres more bench spots than field spots.

- crx girl - 10-07-2005

so, i'd like all of you to call dewey's and pretend you've been coming in on sundays so far and ask where trish is. 212=696-beer. because apparently 4 years of being the most reliable person on staff who's always had everyone's back is expendable. also if anyone knows of any bars who need help let me know...

- GonzoStyle - 10-07-2005

should we call now or wait till after next sunday? 20 bucks says arpi calls and says he's glad they got rid of that bitch.

- crx girl - 10-07-2005

call after this sunday. since it's the first one i won't be working. i'm kinda just hoping enough people question where i am and that this new chick sucks. then when they give me my shift back i'll still quit.

so we're gonna convince them to give you your job back so you can quit?

- crx girl - 10-07-2005

you don't really have to call. i don't know what i would say anyway. i just want them to be sorry they hired somebody else.

I'll call anyway and tell them before I hand up, "that was THE gonzostyle talkin, ya see?"... that'll fuckin put the fear in them.

- crx girl - 10-08-2005

that would be awesome. but it seems i may be working this weekend afterall. they wanted my friend who's a 15 year vet and manager to train her but she has tix for tomorrow's game which is likely gonna get postponed til sunday so she's not gonna work. so basically i'm gonna be training my replacement. yay. probably.

so if you wanna hang and watch the games with me this is probably your last chance, at least where i'm in control and i don't give a fuck about this douchebag business anymore so it'll be cheap, i'll find out for sure tomorrow night. i've gotten over my anger though, this business is cutthroat everywhere anyway...

- GonzoStyle - 10-08-2005

we should all come by and rape her in the bathroom.

- crx girl - 10-08-2005

i kinda feel bad for her, she doesn't know the situation she's getting thrown into. i'd say rape my manager but he's such a man whore he'd probably enjoy it.

- Suzie - 10-12-2005

damn, sorry I missed your last stand at dewey's. I liked that place. Keep us posted on the new locale.

- crx girl - 10-12-2005

actually as of right now i'm still working. the place is going down though. everyone who knows what they're doing is looking for another job. i had a pretty good interview at a place downtown yesterday, so we'll see...

- Keyser Soze - 10-12-2005

good luck in your future food services endeavors.

- GonzoStyle - 10-12-2005

it musta been that call from THE gonzostyle

- crx girl - 10-13-2005

Keyser Soze Wrote:good luck in your future food services endeavors.
it's more beer services endeavors, but thanks. i had a pretty good interview at a place downtown yesterday. i'll be surprised if i get the job, but at least now i have the confidence in my interviewing abilities.

and as for dewey's, they just don't know what the fuck they're doing, i just wish i could be a fly on the wall when all the people who know what they're doing have left. tonight at 8 i called up the manager to put the baseball on, he managed to put bullriding on every tv.

- Keyser Soze - 10-13-2005

i know a good beer services headhunter.

- GonzoStyle - 10-13-2005

no way theres a beer services headhunter!