CDIH
Personal Drama - we need more - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Personal Drama - we need more (/showthread.php?tid=10468)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- Suzie - 07-29-2005

Galt Wrote:Why is Suzie's over-the-top and blatantly facetious arrogance about her looks and intelligence frowned upon when if anyone else does it it's cute and accepted?
because I am truthful and legitmately attractive while the rest of them are insecure about what they really look like so they try to compensate with humor.

- Buttmunch - 07-29-2005

Show us your gash!

- Galt - 07-29-2005

If Suzie weren't such a pale ugly whore, I would really like her.

She's funny.

- Suzie - 07-29-2005

Hooraay!!! Let's get married.

- Buttmunch - 07-29-2005

Show us your axe-wound!

- Galt - 07-29-2005

Between being mezmerized by your looks, winning personality, and beating the shit out of you, I'd never be able to get anything done.

- The Sleeper - 07-29-2005

this thread got funny

- TheGMANN - 07-29-2005

So sayeth Sleeper the chaste.

- GonzoStyle - 07-29-2005

Galt Wrote:Why is Suzie's over-the-top and blatantly facetious arrogance about her looks and intelligence frowned upon when if anyone else does it it's cute and accepted?
Because she isn't joking.

- Buttmunch - 07-30-2005

Gonzo Wrote:
Because she isn't joking.
Yeah, that's actually what I was trying to say.

- Galt - 07-30-2005

I'm such a stud that I just threw out 5 condoms that expired in 2004

- Arpikarhu - 07-30-2005

should have filled them with water and dropped them on peasants from your window.

- GonzoStyle - 07-30-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:should have filled them with water and dropped them on peasants from your window.
You do that too!!! OMG, well instead of peasants I have spics but it's all relative.

- diceisgod - 07-30-2005

you live near spics? no wonder you're so belligerent and deranged.

- Mad - 07-30-2005

The only problem with spics, is the spic shit they do. Like listening to the same shitty spic station that just has one fucking album that is looped. Then you have the spic and bean chicken they love to cook, in between cock fights. When they get hammered, which is quite easy, they do really silly things like yell, scream and then they fuck and repeat ad nauseam.

Let's not forget the obsessive nature over cleaning, the whole house will stink of bleach which really never offsets the assault of too much cologne.

- GonzoStyle - 07-31-2005

it's not the music as much as the fact they have to place their stereo on the fire escape to make sure they share with the entire neighborhood. The only redeemer is that spanish bitches are soooooo fuckin hot.

wait, did you just say i was fuckin belligerent?

- The Jays - 07-31-2005

tell us about the jews!

- HollywoodJewMoses - 07-31-2005

suzie i would totally fuck you.

if you were attractive. but youre not so i wouldnt.

- pmf123 - 07-31-2005

Where exactly is the picture of Suzie?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 08-01-2005

you forgot to laugh at what you said, dont you always do that?