CDIH
The Big Lebowski - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Big Lebowski (/showthread.php?tid=10622)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Suzie - 10-12-2005

Possible next board event?

- GonzoStyle - 10-12-2005

if it wasn't for the internet, i'd never get laid.

- lush - 10-12-2005

drusilla Wrote:
Hawt Baux Wrote:Lush is going to cry when she reads what you guys said about Donnie Darko.
not if she didn't cry from what laz said in the beef threads
Believe me, I won't cry, I just know I have better taste than half of the population.

As for memory my dear Eddie, I do remember some things just not while I'm drunk(it kind of goes blank after a while.)

Napoleon Dynamite was a waste of 30 minutes of my life because after that I had to turn it off. Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle was Oscar caliber compared to that piece of shit movie.

she called me her dear... be still my heart!!!

- lush - 10-12-2005

...and your real name!

oh my, you made me so happy. I don't think anyones been this happy since the challanger exploded.

- Goatweed - 10-12-2005

you were happy about that?

- lush - 10-12-2005

Stop ruining the moment!

Continue...

- Goatweed - 10-12-2005

sorry!!

- Keyser Soze - 10-12-2005

as far as stupid movies are concerned there are some i like and some i dont.

for instance, i consider most of chris farley and adam sandler's collection as stupid movies. but i enjoy them for what they are worth

i put napoleon dynomite and harold and kumar in the same category.

as for the big lebowski and donnie darko, those go in the 'cliche movie rental dork top 10 list' movies that every loser on my space mentions to appear edgy.

- lush - 10-12-2005

Did you really have to tell us twice?

Farley movies are awful and I know I will be ripped apart for that. Sandler is tolerable.
I liked Donnie Darko before it was cool to add to your myspace and I've never watched the Big Lebowski, I fell asleep through the entire movie similar to my Traffic experience.

I LIKED IT BEFORE IT WAS COOL, MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

- lush - 10-12-2005

I'm fucking cooler than ice as I roll up in my kawasaki. I'll show this town!!

psssshaw.......im rollin in my 5.0 with my ragtop down so my hair can blow.

- lush - 10-12-2005

A1A BeachFront Avenue

DUDE IM SOOOOO UNDERGROUND I WATCH MY MOVIES ON A REEL TO REEL, FUCK THAT DVD NOISE.

- lush - 10-12-2005

Are you kidding me? I use a zoetrope.

Goatweed Wrote:you were happy about that?
of course, we didnt have class for the rest of the week. We just sat around and did nothing, we were left to "deal with our emotions". I took the time to rub elmers glue on my hands and peel it off after it dried.

- diceisgod - 10-12-2005

i get douche chills reading some of keysers posts in this thread

I got douche chills when napoleon dynamtie was compared to the brilliance of the early sandler films.