CDIH
NFL playoffs thread - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: NFL playoffs thread (/showthread.php?tid=11015)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Tequila - 01-16-2006

The Super Bowl will be....... To Be Continued.

- Keyser Soze - 01-16-2006

panthers v. denver

- PatCooper - 01-16-2006

panthers-steelers. with the panthers winning.

- The Sleeper - 01-16-2006

i have no idea

- fbd - 01-16-2006

PatCooper Wrote:panthers-steelers. with the panthers winning.

yeah...without alexander, hassleback can not beat the panthers, and denver is the worst 13-3 team ever

- The Sleeper - 01-16-2006

alexander will play. and the 2001 bears are the worst 13-3 team ever. anyway, i'll say denver/carolina

- Tequila - 01-19-2006

The panthers will have a tought time if Alexander can play. If not they Seahawks are dead in the water.

I say the super bowl will be

Panthers Vs. Denver

- HedCold - 01-19-2006

you should go on inside the nfl with this kind of insight

- Gooch - 01-19-2006

Carolina is a one man show...contain Smith, you contain the Panthers. Nick Goings in their main RB. Sorry, won't do it. Game is on Seattles offense. Seattle plays well at home. Seattle is healthier. Seattle will win (especially if Alexander is near 80%).

Steelers vs Broncos will be close. But Broncos aren't as good as they looked last time they played. Steelers will reveal Broncos weaknesses. Steelers will win.

- Corpsegrinder13 - 01-20-2006

Denver didn't play well and still beat New England. I'll say Denver in a close one and the Panthers for the NFC. Denver winning in all in Super Bowl XL

- fbd - 01-20-2006

Gooch Wrote:Carolina is a one man show...contain Smith, you contain the Panthers.

easy to say, but every single team has said that this year. i love marcus trufant, but he is not going to be able to slow smith down, and once they start trippling him, there will be plenty of holes for the best white running back since john riggins

- The Sleeper - 01-20-2006

i think goings is at least half black

- fbd - 01-20-2006

half less than any other rb who has started lately not named brock forsey

- Adolf - 01-23-2006

Gooch owns you all

- Gooch - 01-23-2006

i didn't expect the broncos to lay down and die like that. but, then again, they were far worse than their cakewalk thru NE showed...and was proven as the Steelers attacked every weakpoint, and Denver just folded. denver has always had glaring weaknesses, just needed to be exploited.

speaking of which...so does seattle, but panthers can't do shit on offense and keep biting on Hasslebacks pump fakes. and late in game, running can take over. but steelers, in two weeks will possibly have an answer to that offense. seatte vs. panthers went how i anticipated.

steelers vs seattle...two vet coaches, two balanced attacks. Two good defenses. One better team. Steelers is without a doubt, my early call, without really analyzing. If Pitt plays Seattle like they played Indy, it will be over before the half.

- Adolf - 01-23-2006

this place will stink of goochs farts for a year.

- Goatweed - 01-23-2006

rotten twinkies?

- Galt - 01-23-2006

Seahawks getting the points is the lock of the year

- Arpikarhu - 01-23-2006

agreed

- Tequila - 01-23-2006

I like that pick Galt.