CDIH
Paris going to prison - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Paris going to prison (/showthread.php?tid=12646)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Mad - 05-11-2007

Curb stomp the frumpy lumpy cancer riddled cunt.

- GonzoStyle - 05-11-2007

TheGMANN Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:word up gmann, you are anything but phony!!!

huh??

he saw some old "Yo MTV Raps" reruns.

- funsnapsdyno - 05-12-2007

lol

- The Prodigal Son - 05-13-2007

45 days is harsh?

Do you also believe O.J. was innocent, Snappy?

- Keyser Soze - 05-13-2007

my tender roni ain't no phony!

- funsnapsdyno - 05-14-2007

The Prodigal Son Wrote:45 days is harsh?

Do you also believe O.J. was innocent, Snappy?

If I did, I'd deserve to be banned for stupidity.

- Keyser Soze - 05-14-2007

good thing you're so smart.

Re: Paris going to prison - The Jays - 06-09-2007

Holy shit, do I hate this fucking cuntbag of a girl. Yes, she's a major object of media frenzy, but one side loves her, the other hates her. I look at that picture of her crying, what a fucking prissy hoe bag slut cunt whore.

Re: Paris going to prison - Keyser Soze - 06-09-2007

I don't know what all the fuss is about. 30 days in the clink isn't gonna kill her.

Re: Paris going to prison - Mad - 06-09-2007

When you're use to people kissing your ass and serving you it's a huge wake up. That said, I hope someone shivs her and she bleeds out like a stuck pig in the slaughter room.

Re: Paris going to prison - Keyser Soze - 06-09-2007

I'm aware this is not what she's used to, which is exactly why it is necessary. Who knows, maybe she might learn something.

Re: Paris going to prison - TheGMANN - 06-09-2007

You're kidding me right ?

The fact she was crying and yelling out for her mom never stops making me smile. I have renewed faith in the justice system.

Re: Paris going to prison - funsnapsdyno - 06-09-2007

I originally felt sorry for her only because she's so out of touch with the real world. But she now needs to suck it up. And her parents or someone should tell her too. Her mom crying when the Judge gave his decision yesterday doesn't help any. It's not the end of the world.

Re: Paris going to prison - Galt - 06-09-2007

The only reason you think that is that you have an empty head that is filled with whatever Access Hollywood opines

Re: Paris going to prison - funsnapsdyno - 06-09-2007

Try again. That's my opinion. And I don't watch the access hollywood/entertainment tonite crap. I barely even watch the friggin news.

Re: Paris going to prison - GonzoStyle - 06-10-2007

funsnapsdyno Wrote:Try again. That's my opinion. And I don't watch the access hollywood/entertainment tonite crap. I barely even watch the friggin news.

did you just compare access hollywood to the news?

Re: Paris going to prison - HedCold - 06-10-2007

it has been pretty close to the same thing lately

Re: Paris going to prison - funsnapsdyno - 06-10-2007

I was saying I don't watch either much. But yeah hedcold's right! The best news source is NPR. They deliver the news like a human without the fluff & stuff..

Re: Paris going to prison - The Prodigal Son - 06-11-2007

This bitch deserves a beating. The law should not be any different for her. Hopefully, she gets anally raped in prison.

You busy, Galt?

Re: Paris going to prison - Keyser Soze - 06-11-2007

they should have nicole richie go on a 3 day bender and then mow paris down as she crosses sunset blvd.