CDIH
I'm pretty sure my roommate is dead - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I'm pretty sure my roommate is dead (/showthread.php?tid=1476)

Pages: 1 2 3

- fbd - 04-28-2002

Quote:If a black jumps in, we turn on him!
if it was a spic, you'd suck his dick

- Maynard - 04-28-2002

Quote:I would just run away.
Unless it was lent or k1d.

- IrishAlkey - 04-28-2002

Quote:I would just run away.

Maybe if they were female and really small I'd stay.

- Galt - 04-28-2002

To answer your question Maynard, I live with five other guys in a giant 3-story house. This psycho-moron was not my choice. I could have a series of "my retarded roommate" threads that would rival Sean's "my asshole neighbors" in their unbelieveability

- IrishAlkey - 04-28-2002

Quote:if it was a spic, you'd suck his dick

She said "hypothetically."

- Cunt-Twat - 04-28-2002

Quote:Unless it was lent or k1d.
hat's cuz they're really white in black face :lol:

- Silera - 04-29-2002

Quote:She said "hypothetically."

So you'd hypothetically suck my dick?

- Sluggo - 04-30-2002

So...Any word from the "Dead" roomate?

- Cunt-Twat - 04-30-2002

guess not sluggo

- Galt - 04-30-2002

He apparantly is alive and showed up 36 hours late in Costa Rica. No idea what happened. I'm sure it will be an interesting story as to how his idiocy caused the situation

- Sluggo - 04-30-2002

That's good to hear...
Make sure you tell us the details when you learn of them!

- Cunt-Twat - 04-30-2002

well, than this thread now sucks <table style=filter:flipV>:thumbs-up: </table>

- HedCold - 04-30-2002

i have to admit i'm dissapointed :disappointed:

they bringing back any drugs?

- Sluggo - 04-30-2002

AWWWW C'mon! I wanna hear the retard story now...
It can be salvaged!!!

- Galt - 04-30-2002

I doubt he'll be bringing back any drugs. The only thing I can see them coming back with is an STD from hookers. The last time my roommate Matt traveled abroad he went to Amsterdam and came back with a bunch of seeds. Just getting that done made him paranoid for weeks. After 9/11, I can't imagine him doing anything risky.

Jason is a moron. Most recent example: He got pulled over by a parked cop for making an illegal left turn onto my street. As the cop was out of his car waving him to the curb, Jason looked at him gave the "one minute" look and hand signal, and continued to drive right buy him and turn into our driveway. As the cop rang the doorbell, Jason just ignored it hoping the cop would just go away (the cop of course eventually went away, but I'm sure a nice court date notice is forthcoming). Jason had to take a shit real bad and didn't want to wait for the cop. I just stared at him in utter disbelief as he told me the story while the cop was ringing our doorbell for 5 minutes while his cruiser with flashing lights sat in our driveway.

Edited By Galt on April 29 2002 at 11:32

- Sluggo - 04-30-2002

He shoulda just shit himself when the cop pulled him over...
He could used that as an excuse...
The cop probably woulda let him go because he stank. :poopain:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-30-2002

Quote:He shoulda just shit himself when the cop pulled him over...

Not be be all talking about poop again...but that excuse so totally works! I got pulled over a few years ago when I first got my license (when it was still my probationary period) for speeding down Knapp Street in Brooklyn. Freaked out that I would get my license revoked I told the cop that I had eaten Red Lobster for dinner and had the most awful stomach cramps as was afraid I would go in my pants....he looked at me horrified and said "Eww...just get home safe...and don't let this happen again."

- Sluggo - 04-30-2002

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM...Polly loves teh poop...:loveya: