CDIH
How do you take it? - Besides in the ass.... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How do you take it? - Besides in the ass.... (/showthread.php?tid=1512)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- barch97 - 04-30-2002

I wish I could remember where I heard this but, someone told me that eating an apple is a far more efficient (and, healthy) means of waking yourself up in the morning than coffee.

I suspected that it was just vegetarian freak nonsense. But, I have become quite the apple juice nut since experiencing the thrill of passing kidney stones. I've been noticing that I haven't slept well since I began drinking a gallon or so a day... Maybe there's some truth to this apple thing afterall?

- Hey Ladi - 04-30-2002

Quote:Cause you're a lazy fuck.
That's a given. I don't like deli coffee. If I want mediocre hot brown licquid, I'll just wait till I get to work.

- OAS - 04-30-2002

Ladi, if you wouldn't always insist on just one more reaming before our morning shower, I'd make you coffee in the morning.

- Arpikarhu - 04-30-2002

i shower and imagine that luna is showering with me and i am all set to start my day

- Metalfan - 04-30-2002

Coffee, eggs and sausage

- Maynard - 04-30-2002

Quote:Coffee, eggs and sausage
PetalFag loooooooves the cock.

- Metalfan - 04-30-2002

Gee Maymay...how could I have not seen THAT response from you? That was about as unpredictable as my 3pm daily shit :poopain:

- Maynard - 04-30-2002

Quote:Gee Maymay...how could I have not seen THAT response from you?
Then maybe you should have thought about that before you responded, KNOWING that you would be called for it. RETARD!

- Luna - 04-30-2002

I like sausages, too. :-D :-p

- Metalfan - 04-30-2002

Quote:RETARD!

Ok, POT

- Maynard - 04-30-2002

Quote:Ok, POT
:fuggin:

- Luna - 04-30-2002

I like cinnamon-raisen bagels, too. :-D

- Arthur Dent - 04-30-2002

Quote:I like cinnamon-raisen bagels, too.
Chocolate chip with Nutella!!! :bouncer: :bouncer:

Or an everything bagel with cream cheese and jelly.

- Grumpy - 04-30-2002

I wake up and shower. My oversized mug of coffee is waiting for me on my dresser as I get out. My travel mug of coffee is waiting for me as I walk out the door. 3rd cup I buy from the guy on the corner as I get into work. by 10AM I'm fuckin wired and ready to go.

- Hey Ladi - 04-30-2002

Quote:Chocolate chip with Nutella!!!
I wondered if anyone else ate that! I had nutella, peanut butter, and jelly last night on a croisont. (sp)

- Grumpy - 04-30-2002

Nutella is made in Turkey. I wouldn't eat that crap if I were you. Trust me on this. You think the FDA overlooks health issues here? Imagine what the kind of controls a 3rd world country has on food production.

- Ken'sPen - 04-30-2002

Black Coffee,
Sumatra,
Kenya AA
always do the trick,
lots of it

- IkeaBoy - 04-30-2002

Before my recent intense stomach pain I drank my coffee black with two sugars. I haven't had coffee for over a week now and though I've already passed withdrawals I am really aching for an Extra large french vanilla from Dunkin Donuts damn THE PAIN

Edited By IkeaBoy on April 30 2002 at 3:29

- Sluggo - 04-30-2002

Quote:I like sausages, too.
Italian?

- Luna - 04-30-2002

Oh yeahhh....Italian ones are the best! :bouncer: