CDIH
Problems in movies or shows - Discuss things that just don't seem righ - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Problems in movies or shows - Discuss things that just don't seem righ (/showthread.php?tid=1513)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Kid Afrika - 04-30-2002

The biggest problem I find in movies, most frequently, is the lack of consistency in weather. How often are YOU in the middle of a car chase when one street is wet like it just rained and you turn the corner and the street is dry? Or how about when you lose a hubcap, and then you turn a corner and the hubcap that was missing is now back, only to have lost a different one?

My all time fave has to be where some kids are playing football with a ball w/ no stripes, and then when they throw the game winning touchdown, as the ball is in the air, it has stripes.

- HedCold - 04-30-2002

in some movies, i think i noticed this in big daddy, the actors sideburns are sometimes longer and then get shorter.

- Maynard - 04-30-2002

I call Shenanigans!!!

I saw Sleeper drinking beer at a bar!!!

- The Sleeper - 04-30-2002

Quote:I saw Sleeper drinking beer at a bar!!!
What kind of beer, STALKER?

- Sloatsburgh - 04-30-2002

Quote:So you're defenition of a kid is someone who's under 21? What kind of logic is that

Can I legally (if you are a girl) bang you and get you drunk if alcohol is required to bang you.

- Maynard - 04-30-2002

Quote:What kind of beer, STALKER?
At Bar9 you fucking retard.

I didn't have a beer at bar 9 jerkwad.

- Maynard - 04-30-2002

Quote:I didn't have a beer at bar 9 jerkwad.
HOLY SHIT! Then Matt Damon really WAS there!

Yea, I was the kid in the corner who smoked cigars, and told everyone my name was "brian".

- Maynard - 04-30-2002

Quote:Yea, I was the kid in the corner who smoked cigars, and told everyone my name was "brian".
:roflmao:

game over. you win!!11!

- IkeaBoy - 04-30-2002

I have to agree that The Stranger is a fantastic read, one of my favorites with one of my favorite characters in literature EVER. Of course using it's french name = snob.

And of course the obvious one-- if Stormtroopers are as accurate as Obi-Wan Kenobi said they are, how come they can't hit the broad side of a barn?

Edited By IkeaBoy on April 30 2002 at 3:18

[Image: gilbert8.jpg]

- Maynard - 04-30-2002

Quote:I have to agree that The Stranger is a fantastic read, one of my favorites with one of my favorite characters in literature EVER.
I agree. This is one of the books that actually changed the way I think, and look at things.

- Arpikarhu - 04-30-2002

Quote:Of course using it's french name = snob.
it was written in french so that is its title, idiot.

**real snob alert**
plus i read it in the french

- Maynard - 04-30-2002

Quote:plus i read it in the french
OK, now I really do hate you. Deek!

I still can't believe I spelled it wrong. I was typing so fast, I left out half the letters. :roflmao:

Quote:**real snob alert**
plus i read it in the french
more like **complete and utter lie alert**

- Maynard - 04-30-2002

Quote:more like **complete and utter lie alert**
Have you met Arpi? He's a fucking geek, I actually believe him.

Fute Vous

- Arpikarhu - 04-30-2002

Quote:more like **complete and utter lie alert**
happens to be the truth junior.

- Maynard - 04-30-2002

Yeah Sleeper! And he was on an ether binge at the time too!